Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new user but experienced punter.  (Read 2058 times)

Offline daverfc

Hi all.

Been lurking on here for a few months now after having some truly awful punts which looking on here beforehand I could have avoided.

Am in the bracknell area and been punting about once a month for a decade now.  Only ever go back to girls I have had a good time. That said I do have one person who is always good for a local quickie when needed.

Girls I have seen who I have been back to on several occasions are sensual secret, miss selfish, Stephanie hamilton (changes her name a bit and now is in Bournemouth), SA babe and carlyxxxcarly.

Seen sensualsecret quite a few times from back in her Worplesdon days to surbiton. Only seen her once in surbiton as I find the distance and time is too noticeable at home. Can't fake overtime too much. Miss selfish I have seen a few times in bracknell but not recently.  Carly I have seen a couple of times and if she was available in the evening I would see her more. SA babe is a cracking shag but I agree with people on here that the lack of phone number can put you off...but the service has been good everytime.

Recently I have tried a couple of newer girls and they have been poor at best. I won't say who they are as I have forgotten them but they are the ee ones that have flooded reading.

Been scammed once and lost 200 on it. Learnt my lesson and I think that scam is also documented on here. Girl on Tilehurst road opened door, she said the girl was waiting upstairs behind the blue/green door, took my money and went up there to be greated by a large black guy who proceeded to follow me out the house.  The receptionist had disappeared.  Reported it to crimestoppers anonymously but I guess thats my fault.....got to get scammed at keast once.

I want to see stella, lucy and hayleyxx. Hayleyxx is probably the one I most want to see at the moment.

Thats me. I have seen other girls who are on here and have good reviews but for me their service on the day wasn't enough to keep me going back.

Sorry if there are errors as using my phone to type.

vorian

Welcome to UKP,  Berkshire and the surrounding area is pretty solid for decent quality WG's imo and only a short train journey into London, the South coast is also only a trip down the M3. Looking forward to you adding to the information available in the SE.

Cinnic94

Hey dude, I'm also a new poster but not a new punter. I'd recommend Bonnie White in Berkshire... Only does outcalls though but cute, posh and downright dirty!

Did post a review but admin took it down as I have so few posts they assumed I was touting her :S

vorian

Hey dude, I'm also a new poster but not a new punter. I'd recommend Bonnie White in Berkshire... Only does outcalls though but cute, posh and downright dirty!

Did post a review but admin took it down as I have so few posts they assumed I was touting her :S

Have you got a link please.

Offline daverfc

Hi. I can only do incalls to WGs as I don't think the family would appreciate them coming to the house.  :hi:

I have travelled a fair bit with my job and have seen some fine women out of the area too. MK Helen will go down as a fantastic punt a couple of years ago. Must find an excuse to go to milton keynes again soon.

Also, tawny steele was fun at the end of march when she was in Carlisle for a few days.

I get away during the football season for away games so always a chance of a punt in different areas.

Cinnic94

Have you got a link please.

Yup, here you go: External Link/Members Only

She's not a size 8...at least a curvy size 10. Depends if like skinny or curvy. Just check out faketaxi for what she really looks like. Really good time with her though. Better anal than Maggie21 or GenaXXX I found.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 09:51:24 am by Cinnic94 »

vt

Yup, here you go: External Link/Members Only

She's not a size 8...at least a curvy size 10. Depends if like skinny or curvy. Just check out faketaxi for what she really looks like. Really good time with her though. Better anal than Maggie21 or GenaXXX I found.

Found her FT clip...

External Link/Members Only

Nice...full-figured strawberry blonde and seemingly up for it!!  :thumbsup:

Wrong side of London for me and no incalls!!  :(

BTW, is the A included or extra??  :unknown:

Cinnic94

150 includes anal and she absolutely loves it... Hard and as deep as you like. And tight too, always a bonus!

Best thing about her us her innocent posh voice (not the fake trash cr@p she had in the faketaxi clip) ... So hot. There's a fakeagentuk clip of her too somewhere too but can't find it anywhere.

vt

150 includes anal and she absolutely loves it... Hard and as deep as you like. And tight too, always a bonus!

Best thing about her us her innocent posh voice (not the fake trash cr@p she had in the faketaxi clip) ... So hot. There's a fakeagentuk clip of her too somewhere too but can't find it anywhere.

Here's a short clip...  :hi:

Does she ever do incalls??

Cinnic94

Here's a short clip...  :hi:

Does she ever do incalls??

Not that I know of. She's happy to travel quite a way though as she drives herself to meets (that's what she said when I was organising to meet her anyway).