Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: YorkshireEllie2021 - Thirsk  (Read 6994 times)

6 review(s) for YorkshireEllie2021 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Style96

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 minutes
December 2021

I got in touch with her on adultwork and after confirming date and time she gave me her number. I asked if she could do a facial to which she agreed.

Ellie is a nice looking girl, she’s quite tall and she was dressed in some fishnet stockings. If you’ve seen her adult auditions video then you know what she looks like.

She’s based in Thirsk so I parked in the town. It’s only about a 10 min walk to her place. Where she’s based is a bit awkward to find but she gave good directions and it’s not too busy so there’s no one around.

Handed over the money, a bit of light kissing before she went down for a BJ. Absolutely fantastic technique with some moaning that had me ready to blow within 5 minutes. I went down on her, she was fresh and tasted pretty decent. On with the condom and we had sex in a few different positions until I was ready to finish. She got on her knees and gave me OWO until I was ready and then I finished on her face. She took it like a champ and seemed to actually enjoy giving head and letting me finish on her face.

Overall a very positive experience and I would visit again. Her profile says she’s had a gangbang with 4 men so she seems quite open to try different things.

Offline usroads

She's certainly a nymph and a real goer for a youngster - told me she'd like another 4 guy gangbang.
I like the idea but depends on her price - think it would need to be a 2 hour session.

Offline sebllittle

I’d be up for this. Message me if you can organise something

Online Wilky57

I would be very interested too :wacko:

Offline usroads

Well that's three of us now   :P

Offline HardThor36

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 minutes
December 2021

I got in touch with her on adultwork and after confirming date and time she gave me her number. I asked if she could do a facial to which she agreed.

Ellie is a nice looking girl, she’s quite tall and she was dressed in some fishnet stockings. If you’ve seen her adult auditions video then you know what she looks like.

She’s based in Thirsk so I parked in the town. It’s only about a 10 min walk to her place. Where she’s based is a bit awkward to find but she gave good directions and it’s not too busy so there’s no one around.

Handed over the money, a bit of light kissing before she went down for a BJ. Absolutely fantastic technique with some moaning that had me ready to blow within 5 minutes. I went down on her, she was fresh and tasted pretty decent. On with the condom and we had sex in a few different positions until I was ready to finish. She got on her knees and gave me OWO until I was ready and then I finished on her face. She took it like a champ and seemed to actually enjoy giving head and letting me finish on her face.

Overall a very positive experience and I would visit again. Her profile says she’s had a gangbang with 4 men so she seems quite open to try different things.

Good review !!! I’m glad you enjoyed mate…. How good is that BJ  :D :D :D I want to see her again soon :cool::cool:

Offline Hornylad

message me aswell if you can arrange a gb id like to cum.

Offline Mark198219

Definitely need to meet this one. 
Gangbang you say?

Offline gtzaskar

Tried making appointment yesterday for Wednesday, messaged twice today  and had no response

Offline Yorkshirescrew9294

She's certainly a nymph and a real goer for a youngster - told me she'd like another 4 guy gangbang.
I like the idea but depends on her price - think it would need to be a 2 hour session.

I’d love to do a GB with her  :thumbsup:

Offline HarryZZ

I arranged an hour meeting towards the end of last year, it was about a 40 minute drive from where I was, about 10 minutes away my punting phone bings, "sorry, double booked, I can only do 30 minutes" which was a right pisser, then when I arrived and I text to ask for the actual location she replied saying she was going to have to cancel.

Really unprofessional, I won't be bothering again.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I arranged an hour meeting towards the end of last year, it was about a 40 minute drive from where I was, about 10 minutes away my punting phone bings, "sorry, double booked, I can only do 30 minutes" which was a right pisser, then when I arrived and I text to ask for the actual location she replied saying she was going to have to cancel.

That's rubbish that fella cant blame you.

Quick question but if travelling a fair distance do you never tell the girls when booking this? I've visited Leeds specifically to visit SPs before which is an hour away . Once price and time confirmed I always say something along the lines of "Thanks for confirming time. I'm travelling from Sheffield so if anything changes can you please let me know and call asap as I'll be driving so wont see a text."

Not had a girl cancel on me yet although I've only punted out of town maybe 5 or 6 times.

Not worth me starting a separate thread just interested in thoughts?

Offline stevedave

Probably worth putting a negative review up, make sure as many people are aware as possible.

Offline HarryZZ

That's rubbish that fella cant blame you.

Quick question but if travelling a fair distance do you never tell the girls when booking this? I've visited Leeds specifically to visit SPs before which is an hour away . Once price and time confirmed I always say something along the lines of "Thanks for confirming time. I'm travelling from Sheffield so if anything changes can you please let me know and call asap as I'll be driving so wont see a text."

Not had a girl cancel on me yet although I've only punted out of town maybe 5 or 6 times.

Not worth me starting a separate thread just interested in thoughts?

I'll usually text before I set off confirming I'm coming and letting them know I won't be able to reply to messages, it doesn't always help I frequently still get messages, "are you far away?" "are you still coming?" etc

Offline HarryZZ

I'll usually text before I set off confirming I'm coming and letting them know I won't be able to reply to messages, it doesn't always help I frequently still get messages, "are you far away?" "are you still coming?" etc

Yes I probably should, I might try to visit her again, give her another chance first.