Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SurreyIndependent (Amelia)  (Read 1936 times)

5 review(s) for GourmetLove (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mij

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Amelia when she replied to an RB of mine on AW. She had knocked a decent amount off her normal rate, and it was for an outcall outside her usual area too so was very good VFM.

Stunning woman. Excellent English with a slight Russian accent. Very sexy! Photo's are accurate but she also oozes a natural sexiness in person. Reminded me of Diedre Holland if you're from that era.

Arrived on time and straight into DFK. Incredibly passionate. Fit, toned body, very responsive to my touch. Made all the initial signals that she was there for a good time too!

Off with the clothes and into a long OWO / RO / 69 session interspersed with FK and the odd swig of Moet out of the bottle. She then went into "tease" mode...not something I had asked for, but that was strangely mood-enhancing! Ended up laughing, chasing her around the bed before eventually pinning her down and more FK and oral....then she raised the game a bit more with some rimming and anal play, which I happily returned and she seemed to enjoy a lot!

On with the hat then sex in far too numerous positions to remember...sometimes me choosing, sometimes her demanding! Ended up coming in doggy (my weakness!) with her head hanging over the side of the bed. Would have loved to have given her a facial, but the sight of her arse up in the air was just too much for me :-)

Had a chat and a cuddle, with more FK and champagne-swigging. Went over the hour a bit....no clockwatching or rushing to leave. Definitely one to see again!

Offline nigel4498

Good review, you sure had a good time.
She bid on one of my RB's but I chose someone else, wish I hadn't now.
On the the hotlist now.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Been meaning to see this girl ever she bid on an RB of mine, about 9months ago.
Her subsequent emails were very flirty and suggestive, just what I like, and but for the fact she was in London and I wanted someone in Reading, I would have booked her.
She sounds fun and looks Hot.

Nice review.....I will have to make a visit to her new location in Surrey I think :drinks: