Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New condom on the market ?  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Frenchie

I've recently seen an advert from Durex on the telly promoting a new condom which gives increased feeling ..

'Real Feel' I think ...anyone tried them -- A couple of good reviews on Amazon ...one of which suggests they are not made of latex , but some other material   (?)

Offline shagbambi

Yes I have they are better than Skyns which are also non-latex. Both are Polyisoprine, quite thick and stretchy.

However if you prefer non-latex condoms Sagami 0.02 are fantastic.  These are ultra thin polyurethane. Not stretchy so they have to fit well. 

Offline Frenchie

'quite thick and stretchy.'.....but they still feel good ?

Offline shagbambi

Yes really good (Skyns/Durex Real Feel).  I would say they  are the same in thickness as a normal condom but feel much better.

They just look thick when you compare them to Japanese condoms (either latex or non-latex varieties).

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

However if you prefer non-latex condoms Sagami 0.02 are fantastic.  These are ultra thin polyurethane. Not stretchy so they have to fit well.

Not strechy and fit well don't quite sum up how shit they actually are.  They are bloody tiny and would not fit the majority of punters.  They are made for oriental men who do tend to be much smaller than other men.
Very expensive for something that most wont be able to use

Offline shagbambi

With regards to Japanese polyurethane condoms.

They make a larger versions which work for Western men (56mm) in the case of Sagami.  They are expensive but work with all lubricants and conduct heat better than latex.