Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Kendall - Earls Court - A satisfying punt - NBA  (Read 5149 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5989684) (11 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline smellychip

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£150 for 1hr incall
Services offered: FK, DFK, OWO, DATY, Protected sex. I enquired about facial when booking and it's £30 extra but wasn't on offer as it was early in the day and she didn't want to ruin her makeup.

I texted her in the morning of the punt to arrange booking, she took over an hour to reply and I had started to reach out to plan Bs by then but quickly prioritised Kendall again. Subsequent texts generally took 10-15min each time. I agreed all services inc 2 cums beforehand. Flat is near Fulham Road, about a 15min walk from the station.

Pros
+ It's the girl in the photos, just a bit older. I'd put her at mid 30s
+ Immaculately turned out, light perfume, nice makeup and clothes.
+ Fantastic body, really tanned and toned could even see a light 6 pack. Bolt ons
+ Gave me her full attention for the duration of the punt. Zero distractions and took direction well with no complaints or eye rolling
+ Lots of kissing
+ 1st round was OWO in various positions until I came over myself (was on my back). After I cleaned up she immediately started snogging me, no break at all. Seeing as I needed recovery time to get hard again and kissing for the next 20min wasn't my thing I went down on her...
+ Pussy was fresh and shaved. Her reaction to me licking her out was modest, some light moaning and thrusting her hips. Nothing OTT, she didn't come
+ Tried to go for a fuck but was too early so I lost wood so I started fingering her then asked for more OWO which she obliged with lots of eye contact
+ Hard once more we then fucked in various positions and then I asked for more OWO which she delivered until time was out

Cons
- Her BJ only goes about halfway down the shaft at most. More of a sensual BJ than PSE. However ball licking was included and as the punt progressed her oral got sloppier. If she offered CIM would be a real win
- Mattress is springy as fuck, like a trampoline. If you are fat you will struggle unless you spend the punt on your back or standing
- Barely speaks any English. Perhaps that's why she gave me non-stop action though?
- Pussy began to dry out as the punt progressed. I should have asked for more lube

Other/Good to know

/ In 1st round when I told her I was going to cum she stopped sucking and moved off my dick entirely, as in stopping all action. I had to motion to her to wank me off until I actually came
/ There is someone else in the flat. Didn't see them but I heard them walking around during the punt. Probably a Sergei
/ She set the timer on her phone when the punt started (didn't see her do it) and as soon as the hour was up it went off. She stopped sucking my dick and said time's up. Sadly I didn't get to cum that 2nd time. I got dressed, gave her a peck on the cheeks and left
/ She is good value at the price IMO, but if it was more she wouldn't be so I think price is right. Too bad she doesn't do CIM
/ Claims she's here till end of Feb then back to Brazil

Offline webpunter

Quality reporting
Already on HL
Thanks for mentioning when she's here until  :thumbsup:

Cons
- Pussy began to dry out as the punt progressed. I should have asked for more lube

It should be the other way round
[tho she might just have been getting bored & outta juice :D]
Who cares she looks FAF
Face bothered & i might just get to scratch my interminable itch  :yahoo:

Offline london_guy

fantastic review all the info i needed. thank you  :hi:

Offline smellychip

My pleasure lads. By the way I forgot to mention she doesn't see black men (she asked me race beforehand) so bear that in mind if relevant to you

Offline webpunter

Her gym fit bod reminds me a bit of Valentina
[edit: for easy ref. HOD / Ego & a few other agencies - gorne a couple of years ago  :dash:]
Especially from behind, back definition, fit legs & a noticeable 'thigh gap' [my fave  :yahoo:]
Bigger boobs, c.f. even when V had hers re-fitted & longer hair
Thats another reason to go see her
How tall do you reck SK is ?

Edit:  it might just be me, lust struck with V  :D
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 06:48:10 pm by webpunter »

Offline Payyourwaymate

My pleasure lads. By the way I forgot to mention she doesn't see black men (she asked me race beforehand) so bear that in mind if relevant to you

Thanks for the Intel  :hi:.

Offline smellychip

She's relatively small/petite. Probably came up to my shoulders and I'm just under 6ft.

Offline Rocket Scientist

[edit: for easy ref. HOD / Ego & a few other agencies - gorne a couple of years ago  :dash:]
Especially from behind, back definition, fit legs & a noticeable 'thigh gap' [my fave  :yahoo:]

Yes Valentina was a good Brazillian whore. And  like this WG was straight  and did not do women.

Thanks for write-up OP.  Did the punt feel like she actually  enjoyed her job?

Offline smellychip

Did the punt feel like she actually  enjoyed her job?

I'd say neutral on that. She didn't look like she was having the time of her life and overjoyed to be sucking my dick and spreading her legs for me. But she didn't look like she was hating it either. She was pleasant throughout and made a good effort at pleasing me. YMMV

Offline JonnyJ

Enjoy these memory teasers Webby. If you have any feel free to share mate  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 12:00:13 am by JonnyJ »

Offline webpunter

:hi:  I defer to your collection
New ones to me below  :thumbsup:
Edit: unfortunately nothing to add

Enjoy these memory teasers Webby. If you have any feel free to share mate  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 01:27:03 am by webpunter »

Offline K-FX

I tried to contact Kendall previously via WhatsApp, which states 'Business account' is that all legit?
I didn't get a reply, but will try again.

Offline PLeisure

I tried to contact Kendall previously via WhatsApp, which states 'Business account' is that all legit?
Well, think about it... this is her business; she's not inviting you to be her friend.
That said, she may not be monitoring the WA regularly. Others that have seen her may/ will have better intel on the best way to contact her.

Offline Mario7769

A lot of them are using "business" accounts. It's a business, whoring. The product is her body and sexual access to it. And she's the "CEO" lol.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 01:07:21 pm by Mario7769 »

Offline K-FX

PLeisure & Mario7769 - you are both right about the business she is in!

I was just checking to see if a business account meant that I wasn't contacting her or possibly a pimp or even it being a number that was used across multiple girls.