Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty_Kinky_Princess - Leicester  (Read 4822 times)

10 review(s) for Miss_Pro (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cwjf09

This was my first ever punt. It took place a couple of months ago and only just got the courage to write this review. Hopefully it's ok.

Was driving south for work and was a fan of DKP on twitter so took my opportunity. I struggle with bad anxiety when it comes to contacting people I don't know so it took a lot for me to arrange this but it was worth it and glad in the end I did.

Price - £80 for 30 minutes

Comms
All over text. Quick replies and very helpful in getting everything arranged. Arranged a couple of days before the actually punt and was confirmed on the day.

Was originally LE9 on the outskirts of Leicester. DKP moved the meet to LE3 the day before which was better for me.
Plenty of on street parking. Apartment was above a shop with the entrance via stairs at the rear. Clean place and room. Mirrors all around the room. Think it may have been shared with others.

Looks/Personality
Exactly as pictures. Blonde with nice curves with big boobs. Pretty face and kind personality.

Punt
She answered the door wearing lingerie and a black see through robe. Had a nice smile on her face. Taken into a bedroom at the end of the corridor and paperwork was sorted.

As it was my first ever meet I was nervous and she could tell. She was very understanding and told me she'll help me calm. We started to kiss as she got undressed. She's starting running her hands over me before reaching down into my jeans to find my business already awake.

She told me to lie back on the bed and let her use her mouth. Was a good blowjob. Lots of eye contact throughout. Likes to deep throat. Was plenty of using her hands at the same time too which is something I really like.

After a while on went the condom and started with her on top. Can tell she likes to be on top. She was getting very wet which I took as a good sign. Nice changes in pace and motion before she lent forward asking me to go on top.

Went down on her when she lay on her back. She was even wetter now so I decided to put her legs over my shoulder and started in missionary position. She was tight and felt good. She was getting more and more vocal at this point.

Went back to oral and a fingering. After a few minutes she said don't stop, pulled my hair and came. I read people here doubting whether ladies actually do this or just fake it for the effect but it seemed pretty real to me with the way she reacted and the feel of her or otherwise she's a very good actress. Whatever the situation, it spurred me on.

She bent over and I fucked her doggy. Liked being able to see her face in the mirror as I really went for it hard and fast before finishing in the bag.

Didn't realise how long we'd been going and was only a few minutes left. Cleaned up and had a chat for a few minutes before I left.

Overall

Was a good first punt. The more I'm enjoying the sex the longer I seem to be able to last so the fact the sex went on for the full 30 minutes was a sign of a good session. DKP was really considerate of that it was my first ever punt and was very nice. Would recommend and will be revisiting next time I'm travelling down south

Link
External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

Offline TallnHung

Saw her in Heathrow a while back.
Great punt and she really enjoys herself.
Cracking 1st punt too it seems.
Now to try to find the next one ;)

Offline jaylad

Shes on or was on fab swingers. Proper dirty fucker.

Bb bbc gangbangs the lot.

Online finn5555

I think she still is on there

Offline TallnHung

I think she still is on there

She is.
Though I think like quite a few she uses it to drum up some business rather than a swinger in the usual sense.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 03:59:39 pm by TallnHung »

Offline jaylad

Yep miss pro lol

Thought she was still active.

Offline cwjf09

Saw her in Heathrow a while back.
Great punt and she really enjoys herself.
Cracking 1st punt too it seems.
Now to try to find the next one ;)

Trust me I've already got quite a few on my hotlist. Think Mr Boris may end up stopping me getting any punts in though

Offline Sunny

I thought she only does bb with her husband? Maybe 1 to avoid now but she has quite a sexy voice and seems to deliver a great service