Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Tanya_Turner Colnbrook  (Read 4062 times)

23 review(s) for MISS_TANYA_TURNER (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Cum_again

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Communications: were very easy, sorted by text with little fuss and confirmed on AW.

Price: £150 for one hour.

Location: behind the sliding black gates of iniquity at the usual place.

Looks: Tanya is pretty, really pretty, and absolutely looks like her namesake.  I’d certainly have to think about it if I saw her in the street.  She’s in her early 40s. She’s quite short 5’3 or so, and size 14/16.  So if a hot body is your thing, she’s not for you, if it’s a pretty face, then she is.  Oh, she also has really big tits.

Services: as advertised.  Did lots of of DFK and she moved on to the rest of my body before getting both of my balls in her mouth.  A nice bit of anal play on me with a butt plug before I came all over her huge tits.   A nice massage to recover before round two, when she did cowgirl until I came again. 

Shes chatty and approachable, but a racist comment put me off. So only just a positive.

Offline aj12345

Offline Cum_again

What was the racist comment?
Something about Asians living 30 to a house and stinking…

Offline Haderach

Something about Asians living 30 to a house and stinking…

Jesus........... so she is one of those bright sparks, brilliant.

Offline Deeplove

I've met her, need to review soon, didn't come across as a racist to me, she's a big piece and the pics are a little deceiving, still can't work out why she would just say something like that unless she had a bad experience earlier in the day.

Offline Ricky69

I saw her a few years ago and won't forget that experience in a hurry.. She was working by T5 at the time in a hotel. I'd clocked her walking out of a wg's flat she was once sharing and thought 'wow' as i passed her.  The place wasn't too well lit.  So, i waited for her to return to the area and booked.

I remember she came down by lift to collect me having left me hanging around while she finished with another punter.  We went up in the lift together and i wasn't as impressed as before. She looked alot bigger and more haggard.  She doesn't look much like her pics at all.  Anyway, we got to the room, i handed over the money and asked to use the loo to wash my cock.  As i did so, i saw major skiddies in the loo.  A complete turnoff.  She then gave me a bj and i decided to go down... what a mistake.  I went down and she stank.  Worst still, it was in 69 and my nose was therefore closer to her crack.  You can imagine the rest. Fuck me, she hadn't wiped herself properly and smelt of it..  I came away and struggled through the rest of the session and have never returned.  The pics are also quite deceptive as she was older and not quite as tidy.

For her to say Asians are stinkers, well thats a pot kettle situation.  The ultimate no no for me is an unwashed arse, skiddies and a crack that smells of poo.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 06:24:33 pm by Ricky69 »

Offline Deeplove

I saw her a few years ago and won't forget that experience in a hurry.. She was working by T5 at the time in a hotel. I'd clocked her walking out of a wg's flat she was once sharing and thought 'wow' as i passed her.  The place wasn't too well lit.  So, i waited for her to return to the area and booked.

I remember she came down by lift to collect me having left me hanging around while she finished with another punter.  We went up in the lift together and i wasn't as impressed as before. She looked alot bigger and more haggard.  She doesn't look much like her pics at all.  Anyway, we got to the room, i handed over the money and asked to use the loo to wash my cock.  As i did so, i saw major skiddies in the loo.  A complete turnoff.  She then gave me a bj and i decided to go down... what a mistake.  I went down and she stank.  Worst still, it was in 69 and my nose was therefore closer to her crack.  You can imagine the rest. Fuck me, she hadn't wiped herself properly and smelt of it..  I came away and struggled through the rest of the session and have never returned.  The pics are also quite deceptive as she was older and not quite as tidy.

For her to say Asians are stinkers, well thats a pot kettle situation.  The ultimate no no for me is an unwashed arse, skiddies and a crack that smells of poo.

Your bringing back too many dirty memories for me  :scare:.
I still remember the punts where the smelt just killed the punt, even remember the disgusting smell! 2 or 3 old punts so far. Yuck!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 09:10:34 am by Deeplove »

Offline Berlingo

Dear lord that was a horrific read

Offline bedhedred

💩😱🤢🤮

Offline Danj89

The racist comment aside, i never saw her for a punt but she was sharing a flat in Basingstoke with a girl i saw a few times (lauren36ee) back in the day in 2015, was asked if i wanted a 2 girl or back to back, literally saw her for a 5 second intro and said "short on cash this time but maybe next time" basically i like a curvy girl but she was a bit too big and literally looked like someone you could pull at your local chippy for a bottle of cider and a pack of crisps, but with loads of makeup ( the face was ok but nothing memorable) . This was back in 2015 ao dread to think what she looks like now if that is anything to go by, unless she got into better shape which is also a possibility.