Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: cacau sex girl party - West Kensington  (Read 3228 times)

10 review(s) for cacau sex girl party (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

Much reviewed, it's funny because when you when you visit a girl with this kind of cult status on here, it's almost like meeting a celebrity. Easy to book, quick replies etc, bit of a trek but I was horny with no plans for the day. Booked half hour for 80 with 20 extra for OWO. Her place isn't very discreet, it's on a high street, leads you into a small room, male pimp I think I heard though he makes himself scarce and doesn't want to be seen. Looks wise I think is the main discussion point with her, what I'm about to say will probably put the more sqeamish punter off. I am not fully convinced it's a woman, though if I had a gun to my head and had to choose, I'd say woman. However, she has very masculine facial features and a man-ish voice, the features took me by surprise as the photos don't allude to such a strong jaw, it really is something when you see her in the flesh. However, the body is good and I had no plan B so I persevered, plus I've accidentally fucked trans before so what's another one eh.

Her attitude was the second thing that concerned me. Everyone else had a great time with her so maybe she just didn't like me, but she was pretty off, to the point, blunt, no niceness and no warmth. Not so much as a smile throughout the punt. Maybe caught her on a bad day or thought I was an arrogant dickhead, something a few have accused me off in the past. OWO was very good, I'd give it a 7.5/10 though she made a conscious effort not to deepthroat me despite it being very clear that she could with ease. This is because 'it's extra baby', so she'd stop half way down every time though it still felt amazing. Could have been a bit sloppier, but her technique is great. Sex wise she can take a clattering but didn't seem engaged and her coldness extended to the sex. Her body is great and recoils well in doggy, which I had her in variations of for the entirity. When I came she warmed up a bit and started smiling and making conversation, isn't this always the way with these chicks.

Anyway, she's cheap and has good backing so I'm not going to advise against seeing her, it might have been an off day. However, I didn't find her attractive facially and I suspect many will feel the same as me in this regard. The fact that I cannot say with 100% conviction that it's a woman says everything, though there are a few punters on here who are adamant it is. All in all, neutral is about right, as the oral was good and I enjoyed pounding her - at that price point I can't really complain too much.

Offline Munter84

Surely the vagina would reveal whether she's a bona fide female or not? MtF "downstairs" surgery is still far from convincing, she'd have had to liberally lube herself up, etc.

Offline Ericbadboyaight

I had the same spidey senses when I heard her deep ISH voice and sharp jawlines and I decided to walk, I think at that time she went under a different name and was punting out of Shepherd’s Bush area.

My main issue was the deep ISH voice

Offline larryshouse

I had the same spidey senses when I heard her deep ISH voice and sharp jawlines and I decided to walk, I think at that time she went under a different name and was punting out of Shepherd’s Bush area.

My main issue was the deep ISH voice

Your review in Shepherd's Bush where you walked was of Venus Sabrina aka Afrodite. That's a different person to Cacau. Who did you walk from?
Afrodite now has a movies tab for your assessment.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 01:55:02 pm by larryshouse »

Offline Ericbadboyaight

You are right, i though it was the same woman with different hair colour as most features looked the same

Offline JayEZ2K

So she wanted extra for deepthroat on top of the +£20 extra you already paid for OWO?  From the other reviews, she also charges extra, even on top of the hourly £150 rate.  :thumbsdown:

Looks like she had reduced her rates to £70/30 minutes, but it's now back up to £80/£150. Might be ok for 30 minutes of vanilla if she was friendlier,  also preferably if she drops her rates back down.