Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish Manchester  (Read 8215 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online Jayjay

Meet: Approx one month ago

Price: £90 for 45 mins

Girl: A real next door type, pretty, not slim but not big either. Body is nice but not stunning.

Action: GFE, very vanilla and gentle, felt like you couldn’t push her far. This is my preference for punts but seemed reserved even for me. Definitely not going to get anything like a PSE here. Enjoyed dfk.

Unlikely to return, lovely girl and her reputation proceeds her which may be why I was slightly underwhelmed.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Neo

Kudos to her, she's kept her 30min price at £60 for years now

Offline mahler44

Your review sounds more like a "neutral" to me, especially when you say you're unlikely to return. Having said that, it was helpful as I've sometimes considered seeing Molly myself.

Online Kool Keef

Kudos to her, she's kept her 30min price at £60 for years now

+1

Offline Bustydusty

Good solid reliable vanilla gfe with cim - been seeing more of her and hot sweet candy since prices rocketed

Offline Captain caveman 69

Good solid reliable vanilla gfe with cim - been seeing more of her and hot sweet candy since prices rocketed
Still not seen this one i need to get my arse in gear :hi:

Offline Toadfish

Still not seen this one i need to get my arse in gear :hi:

As a fat lad I can't even book her as I can't be sure if I am too fat for her.

Offline Captain caveman 69

send her your dimensions  :D

Offline Neo

You'll be fine mate, I'm hardly some fit in shape geezer its mainly to deter against donnies that dont shower/sweat BO you are free to use her shower as well prior to it. Dont let it deter you from booking Trust me fella.

Offline Springoid

Fancied this one for ages, but I did ask before Christmas if she would accept a very clean chunky bloke, and she politely declined.

Offline joe_lloyd99

Fancied this one for ages, but I did ask before Christmas if she would accept a very clean chunky bloke, and she politely declined.

I was going to PM you to ask this because it's a tad personal but I can't so here goes...

What do you consider a chunky bloke?

Offline Springoid

I’d say about the size of Johnny Vegas.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 04:42:01 pm by Springoid »

Offline Neo

Yeah basically the rule of thumb i use is if you can stand up and see your toes your 'good' - if that cant be achieved then I think she wont accept.

Offline Access

Does she ever display her number? Cheers

Online george r

click on her reviews mate at the top of the thread its there  :thumbsup:

Offline GingerNuts

click on her reviews mate at the top of the thread its there  :thumbsup:

I suggest not contacting her this month.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bustydusty

She’s not strict on regulars as I’ve only seen her once before til recently- think if she’s got your number stored it will be fine