Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rose - Bournemouth anyone??  (Read 2337 times)

Offline lewis666

Ive had this girl on my hotlist for a while and just wondered if anyone on here had made a visit and could comment, had a look on here for reviews and couldnt find any, I dont necessarily believe all that I see on aw funnily enough.... :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline santiago2

Ive seen her quite a few times, very nice attractive girl, she usually works in a hotel, her photo's are for real as is her lovely body, 36"boobs and the biggest pussy lips i ever seen, always pleasant and good value, she's advertising £100 hour.£ 50 half hour, she does what is on offer, well worth a visit, she is also on dorsetsex.com site

Offline tel_house

£100 for an hour and £220 for 2 hours. Not very good at maths or marketing either.

Offline lewis666

I'd seen the pic but that doesnt bother me, I'd look forward to seeing her in a tight dress so each to their own i guess and I saw the prices, maybe a short booking kind of girl but hey ho will try when incalls are available again

Offline santiago2

Hi lewis666, looks like weve picked up a couple of nitpickers with your request for info on English Rose, the last time i saw her she was due to have a baby very soon, so thats where the stretch marks are from, as for her maths, she does like to have her ass gently slapped, so next time i see her i shall say bend over dear cos your maths are not up to standard,and i need to correct you,  ;), ive seen her a few times over 3years, i dont go regular cos im not keen on going to hotels, but the one she uses is discreet enough, in the door and the lift is in front of you, away from reception, ive always come away well pleased with her service, and she dont rush you, nice relaxed girl, and i think incalls are on offer again,

yorkshire123

pretty angry looking stretch marks

External Link/Members Only

True but at least she doesn't hide them like others do.
If she wasn't so far away i for one would happily rest my balls on her chin  :cool:

Offline Dogfather

Saw her a few years ago, pre-babies.
Didn't go on top (or kiss I think but I may be mistaken) so never went back again. It was the reason for the lower prices, in the area, I thought.
Nice girl though and the boobs are lovely.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 12:05:36 am by Dogfather »

Offline lewis666

only offering outcalls at the moment so might be a while before I can report back on my experience as she can not tell me when incalls may be offered

Offline Nyquist

Has anyone seen her more recently ? Did she work close to the rail station ? She is just my type- may make a trip there sometime end of the month

Offline santiago2

Yes Nyquist she used to be near the station, i text her about 9am yesterday to make a booking, she hadn't got, back to me by 10 so i decided to visit the local Chinese massage shop, 1/2hour with happy finish, sure enough after paying my money im getting undressed, and Rose txt me back to ask what time i'd liked to come, i txt her back to say sorry, but i couldn't come now, i was a bit gutted but she was ok about it, i havn't seen her for a while, last time was in a hotel, i always found her good fun and at £50 for 1/2hour all inc. good value, compared to other girls in the area, i think Lewis666 posted her AW details, her phone no. is 07704578249, call or text

Offline Nyquist

Yes Nyquist she used to be near the station, i text her about 9am yesterday to make a booking, she hadn't got, back to me by 10 so i decided to visit the local Chinese massage shop, 1/2hour with happy finish, sure enough after paying my money im getting undressed, and Rose txt me back to ask what time i'd liked to come, i txt her back to say sorry, but i couldn't come now, i was a bit gutted but she was ok about it, i havn't seen her for a while, last time was in a hotel, i always found her good fun and at £50 for 1/2hour all inc. good value, compared to other girls in the area, i think Lewis666 posted her AW details, her phone no. is 07704578249, call or text

Thanks for the info. When did you last see her - I presume she is still quite attractive facially with a curvy body (based on your previous review). How reliable was she when you met her i.e. did she cancel ? I don't live in Bournemouth so would need to make a trip down. Did she kiss and was enthusiastic during sex ? A previous review in this thread said she did not kiss or go on top - don't mind the 'going on top' bit but kissing is important for me.

Offline santiago2

I last saw her about a week before she had her baby, must be about a year, i only had the 1/2 hour, so didn't go for the kissing, i just wanted to explore those lovely natural tits and her big pussy lips, and then finished off with her superb owo, she has never let me down, always been there at the time agreed, and never rushed me, like i said before im not keen on going to hotels, but every now and again i just get the urge for her lovely body, and her prices are so good, she takes her own photo's so they are always up to date, she still looks the same to me, i dont really know about her kissing and shagging ways, so i cant advise you on that,  Her recent reviews on AW are all good, why not text her and ask her about what she does, tell her you will be travelling quite a way, and you want to make sure she does what you want. good luck

Offline Nyquist

Thanks for the response, will text her and find out

saw her about 4 weeks ago lovely tits but no kissing so not that good for me
has a gap in her front teeth that i didnt like and not dressed up that well
but tits good think she is 30 -32 years old :P

Offline starman555

She is a large lady but not fat,I have seen her a few times, just lays there making weird noises whilst being fucked,but does good owo and cim all within the price, no extra charges, face not pretty, everything said about her by others is true...she is a bit strange but ok.