Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-lou - Brandon  (Read 1789 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6152404) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline workinallweek

The meeting was a few months ago and one of three .
I like her she is good company and fun , i hope now she is available more she doesnt become jaded and loose the 'fun' bit

Body wise she is probably a 10 or 12 but all in proportion

Clean and pleasant in a nice place  my only gripe is she is a long drive away and not allways easy to book and the price appears to be increasing   :(

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KerachiDope

Offline GingerNuts

I'm struggling to see how this qualifies as a review.

Logistics: booking and communication.

Location (for In-call): safety, discretion, facilities, comfort, ease of finding.

Looks: WG body and face, approximate age, height and dress size, hygiene, outfit, accuracy of photos, nationality and English language skills.

Services used and the price paid (detailing time and extras charged). Mention enthusiasm, attitude, time keeping.

You've touched on some of the above but left a lot out.

Offline workinallweek

I'm struggling to see how this qualifies as a review.

You've touched on some of the above but left a lot out.

Logistics: booking and communication.

Location (for In-call): safety, discretion, facilities, comfort, ease of finding.

Looks: WG body and face, approximate age, height and dress size, hygiene, outfit, accuracy of photos, nationality and English language skills.

Services used and the price paid (detailing time and extras charged). Mention enthusiasm, attitude, time keeping.

Ok although its all on her previous reports

booking and comunications were fine and by whatsapp after initial AW  message

Good directions and loads of free parking
house was empty (as far as i could tell ) all doors were open to the other rooms ( so no lurkers )
Discrete entry from a main road front door which was openened on approach (no waiting )
shower offer taken after a chat and snogging session
height i guess 5'7  in shoes  similar height to me on the bed though
age 25 to 30 
very clean  as above i guess a size 10 to 12  natural body  shaved bush 
outfit at the last visit was the one on her profile the basque type thing with stockings as requested
photos are a good representation with no editing in my opinion
Definately an English girl .

enthusiatic and willing girl in my opinion (works for me )

paid the going rate for 1.5 hours  at the time honestly cant remember but think it was 180 no extras
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the update though I'm still in the dark what you got up to for 90 minutes other than, whatever it was, it was enthusiatic and willing.

Ok although its all on her previous reports

You're reviewing your own experience. If all anyone has to say is "it's all on her previous reports" they might as well just bump another review saying "I went, same as".

She does seem to have increased her 90 minute rate from £180 to £200 which is useful to know.