Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: spunk  (Read 3741 times)

touch.and.go

A couple of questions for you clever medical  guys. When you spunk up (really heavy orgasm) do your balls totally empty? And if you come again in say 4 or 5 hours - there still seems to be quite a lot of spunk - but is it all prostrate fluids rather than semen? It seems a bit clearer and more runny to me? Anyone know about this? Cheers T&G

Jim Panzee

A couple of questions for you clever medical  guys. When you spunk up (really heavy orgasm) do your balls totally empty?

Is spunk stored in your balls or sack ? I know me personally I can usually come about 20 minutes after the first pop depending on how attracted I am to the women I am fucking, and then it takes longer and longer.

Eventually it has the consistency of water but not sure about prostate fluid, never heard of it before.

touch.and.go

Is there a doctor in the house?

potato

This wiki article is pretty good  External Link/Members Only

Interesting things like  - semen was used as invisible ink by spies!,  It can act as an antidepressant for women and it also contains Vitamin C - so it does do them good - get swallowing girls!

Offline Daffodil

Jim Panzee

Interesting things like  - semen was used as invisible ink by spies!,  It can act as an antidepressant for women and it also contains Vitamin C - so it does do them good - get swallowing girls!

Isn't it also a natural moisturizer for skin. I heard that whale spunk is an actual ingredient in moisturizing cream.

touch.and.go

Isn't it also a natural moisturizer for skin. I heard that whale spunk is an actual ingredient in moisturizing cream.

Personally, I dont like the taste of it (my spunk - never tried whale's) and I cant imagine many WGs REALLY enjoy tasting eating it. A brief snowball is OK i suppose - but that's it.  :blush:

Jim Panzee

Personally, I dont like the taste of it (my spunk - never tried whale's) and I cant imagine many WGs REALLY enjoy tasting eating it. A brief snowball is OK i suppose - but that's it.  :blush:

You are aware that you are not supposed to ingest moisturizing cream ? your supposed to rub it into your skin.

touch.and.go

You are aware that you are not supposed to ingest moisturizing cream ? your supposed to rub it into your skin.

Oh fuck - that's why my skin is so rough.  :lol:

Offline maxxblue

Some do apparently, according to posts on SAAFE - e.g.:

When I was your age (gawd, I feel old now, you're younger than my children! LOL) I LOVED LOVED LOVED the taste, the texture, the smell, loved BJs and facials and rubbing it in like moisturiser (there was a standing joke that was why my skin was so good!) and just typing all that I am having to consciously control my gag reflex...!!!

Nowadays I can cope with partners who I WANT to suck and enjoy - but I can't even cope with pre-cum from a partner who I don't fancy, let alone anything else. OWO is very much off my menu  :-X

Offline 385North

Try eating pineapple for two-three days before ejaculation and then try swallowing you're own spunk - tastes rather nice. If I have a punt booked in advance it goes on the menu beforehand - ladies love pineapple flavoured sperm, unless of course ... they don't like pineapple.

Offline threechilliman

Try eating pineapple for two-three days before ejaculation and then try swallowing you're own spunk - tastes rather nice. If I have a punt booked in advance it goes on the menu beforehand - ladies love pineapple flavoured sperm, unless of course ... they don't like pineapple.

I can confirm this works!

tcm

JV547845

Not a doctor but I think when you're getting aroused the sperm pool in a holding area in the plumbing somewhere, where they mix with prostatic fluid (?).  The longer your shagging goes on before you cum the more you're going to spunk, that's what I find anyway.  If it takes you longer than 4 or 5 hours to refill your balls touch.and.go and you always have a good climax after shagging, managing to empty them in one pop, then they could well be empty but it's different for every bloke.  I would've said the more watery ejaculates are more prostatic fluid myself too, similar to but not quite precum (as that smells).

The

Also works with chicken curry :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 12:03:04 pm by The »

pokenn

Yuk! Admins please close this thread. It's putting me off my lunch  :vomit:

touch.and.go

Not a doctor but I think when you're getting aroused the sperm pool in a holding area in the plumbing somewhere, where they mix with prostatic fluid (?).  The longer your shagging goes on before you cum the more you're going to spunk, that's what I find anyway.  If it takes you longer than 4 or 5 hours to refill your balls touch.and.go and you always have a good climax after shagging, managing to empty them in one pop, then they could well be empty but it's different for every bloke.  I would've said the more watery ejaculates are more prostatic fluid myself too, similar to but not quite precum (as that smells).

Hmmmm..... That's what I thought - the actual sperm made in your balls is a  relatively small proportion of the spunk - the rest is added in the plumbing along the way. So when you come twice (but came really hard the first time) the second batch is spunk without the sperm.

touch.and.go

Also works with chicken curry :)

A WG told me once that cheese and onion monster munch make it taste revolting - hardly surprising!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A WG told me once that cheese and onion monster munch make it taste revolting - hardly surprising!!

where as picked onions flavour......................

Offline superchamp

One of their 5 a day then - or 10 a day if they're Romanian.

dilettante

... I heard that whale spunk is an actual ingredient in moisturizing cream.

Would that be a sperm whale, then?  :lol:

I've heard it's linked to cerebrospinal fluid so if you jizz too much you're draining yourself of vital substances, hence going mad, blind as per the rumours - once or twice a month is certainly enough for me!

Offline Urban_G

Don't try Scampi 'N' Lemon flavoured Nik Naks then!  :vomit:

Seriously though, and in answer to the OP, I heard that your balls empty 1 side at a time, not sure how true this is though :unknown:

I've heard it's linked to cerebrospinal fluid so if you jizz too much you're draining yourself of vital substances, hence going mad, blind as per the rumours - once or twice a month is certainly enough for me!

I used to go out with a girl who works in the medical industry. She told me that wanking or cumming regularly is actually very healthy. Apparantly it helps you flush out stagnant chemicals (or something) and reduces the risk of some cancers.

Of course, I didn't need telling twice, and often used this as an excuse to have more sex with her :D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 10:06:01 pm by Urban_G »

dilettante

Yeah, there was the thing about "people that don't wank get prostate cancer" - though that brings to mind quality rather than quantity of life, I'd only wank if I couldn't afford to punt, and hopefully not even then.  And I "flush out stagnant chemicals" by other means!  :angelgirl:

Jim Panzee

Fuck me....l could be having sex 7 day's a week and I'd still make time for a wank. :D