Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dangers of not having a Punting phone ?  (Read 18520 times)

Offline cunnyhunt

As a company we have blocked Facebook because it is too invasive and harvests too much information.

As a result there is more work being done by some  :rolleyes:

Offline temudjin

Dont be foolish guys!! Smartphones do so much more in the background than you can see!! Never trust the little fucker!!

You can never be too careful.....Plan for the worst and hope for the best. i know things are unlikely  but they can and will happen.

Also never underestimate your OH....My mate caught his trying to use his thumb to unlock his iphone while he slept!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline george r

Also never underestimate your OH....My mate caught his trying to use his thumb to unlock his iphone while he slept!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

fuck me better start sticking a plaster on the thumb then  :D

Offline stevedave

So glad I've never downloaded/installed FB messenger! Didn't like the look of it when it came out...seemed a bit "big brother is watching you".

Offline claretandblue

Punting pal of mine just got caught by his missus with a load of texts from a prossie discussing rates,service and venue!

She is a push over and somehow has forgiven him and believed his story but he is now convinced to be more careful in future!

Offline threechilliman

Punting pal of mine just got caught by his missus with a load of texts from a prossie discussing rates,service and venue!

She is a push over and somehow has forgiven him and believed his story but he is now convinced to be more careful in future!

She ain't forgiven him. She'll wait til he's asleep....

tcm

The_Last_Emperor

Guys if you are not using another phone for punting then DON'T install fb app and fb messenger on your phone. Reverse engineering the .apk file on Android enables you to view some of the source code and believe me it's scary as fuck.

Any number you call or text is saved on their servers as the app got permissions which it shouldn't have. Therefore, these numbers are associated with people who have fb and as a result they will appear on your friend suggestion. That's why someone on here saw a wg on his friend suggestion.

There are some other nasty things but that's up for discussion on a security forum. Hope this helps.

Offline Boundless

I'd be very interested to hear what his "story" was (for possible future use!)

Roulette

My worst punting phone accident was to have my punting phone and normal phone both on in different pockets and with different message alert sounds. Got a text message to both phones within seconds of each other in front of work colleagues! Awkward, awkward, awkward! No one said anything, but they were thinking. Fingers crossed there will be no repercussions done the line.

Definitely recommend only one phone on at a time and with the same message alert, or both silent or something.

Offline RedKettle

My worst punting phone accident was to have my punting phone and normal phone both on in different pockets and with different message alert sounds. Got a text message to both phones within seconds of each other in front of work colleagues! Awkward, awkward, awkward! No one said anything, but they were thinking. Fingers crossed there will be no repercussions done the line.

Definitely recommend only one phone on at a time and with the same message alert, or both silent or something.

lots of people have two phones for genuine reasons so that is no real problem with colleagues

but if married then punting phone should always be off or on silent.

Offline threechilliman

but if married then punting phone should always be off or on silent.

Married or not I personally think it should be off unless you're using it for punt arrangement. Safest policy, off and hidden away when not needed.

tcm

TheCape

Guys if you are not using another phone for punting then DON'T install fb app and fb messenger on your phone. Reverse engineering the .apk file on Android enables you to view some of the source code and believe me it's scary as fuck.

Any number you call or text is saved on their servers as the app got permissions which it shouldn't have. Therefore, these numbers are associated with people who have fb and as a result they will appear on your friend suggestion. That's why someone on here saw a wg on his friend suggestion.

There are some other nasty things but that's up for discussion on a security forum. Hope this helps.

That was me! Yes, it really happened and spooked me for a few days. Don't underestimate what these things can do. The friend suggestion came through on my non punting phone I would add!

TheCape

Anyone who had watched Breaking Bad will know to put the punting phone on silent and turn the vibrate off!

pontiff

I left my phone on during a recent punt. I had accidentally enable some sort of voice helper. Halfway through this robotic voice said, "I can't hear what you are saying." Freaked us both out. I thought it was my wife  :(

vw

I left my phone on during a recent punt. I had accidentally enable some sort of voice helper. Halfway through this robotic voice said, "I can't hear what you are saying." Freaked us both out. I thought it was my wife  :(
Why was your wife's number on the punting phone ?

Lessons learned

pontiff

I have one phone. Lesson learnt!!

Offline Boundless

Married or not I personally think it should be off unless you're using it for punt arrangement. Safest policy, off and hidden away when not needed.

tcm

Yep.
Punting phone always off and hidden unless arranging/going to a punt.
Even then, always on silent.

Offline Tdydl

Recently returned to punting and having read this thread have acquired dedicated phone.

I have a few questions though ...

I have put the new number into my AW profile but the provider won't let me reply to the verification text without passing a proof of age by giving a CC No. Now I don't want to associate the number with my real identity. Is it worth having a verified number on AW? Do WG's check that sort of thing? Or should I just clear the number completely from AW?

Tony Montana

..Other than having a nosey other half what are the possible Dangers of not having a Punting phone ?

Nightmare scenario must be that you see a girl all arranged on your personal contract phone and then the guy that sees her beats her up badly or whatever.  Cops check the phone and your number is the most recent traceable one.   :scare:

vw

Recently returned to punting and having read this thread have acquired dedicated phone.

I have a few questions though ...

I have put the new number into my AW profile but the provider won't let me reply to the verification text without passing a proof of age by giving a CC No. Now I don't want to associate the number with my real identity. Is it worth having a verified number on AW? Do WG's check that sort of thing? Or should I just clear the number completely from AW?
Think this is for future age restriction plans on webcam shows and private galleries.

Offline Boundless

Nightmare scenario must be that you see a girl all arranged on your personal contract phone and then the guy that sees her beats her up badly or whatever.  Cops check the phone and your number is the most recent traceable one.   :scare:

That happened round here a few years ago.
Some scumbag went to a parlour and actually murdered the girl and the maid.
I bet a few punters were shitting themselves for a while if they'd used a non punting phone as the old Bill would be very interested in anyone who'd rung in the last few months. They asked guys to come forward for elimination guaranteeing anonymity but it would be a worrying time that's for sure.

I had never visited that parlour luckily!
They caught the cunt and banged him up thankfully.

Speedy

I must admit I don't have a separate phone for making bookings yet but was just wondering.........Other than having a nosey other half what are the possible Dangers of not having a Punting phone ?

Imagine this situation, you visit a new girl, show up, the service is not good/girl is not the one in the photos/whatever. You decide to walk. She get's annoyed and has an OTT reaction. She decides to make up some allegation about you and report you. She has your real numbern you can easily be traced. The old bill show up at your home. Sure, you will probably clear your name, sort it out, but why put yourself and family through this turmoil. If you'd just had an unregistered punting phone (which you top up by cash only) then the chances anyone can come after you are much reduced. Using your own phone also leaves you open to blackmail.

vw

Found this other thread with an example reason to hide your punting phone

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65242.0;topicseen

DoctorDoctor

Not only do I have a crappy, paygo dumbphone from Tesco which is only topped up by cash, and call logs wiped after use, but the Sim and the battery are hidden somewhere completely different too. The carcass of the phone is in a drawer along with countless other old phones, pagers etc., so quite anonymous.

Offline Boundless

Not only do I have a crappy, paygo dumbphone from Tesco which is only topped up by cash, and call logs wiped after use, but the Sim and the battery are hidden somewhere completely different too. The carcass of the phone is in a drawer along with countless other old phones, pagers etc., so quite anonymous.

Crikey, real James Bond stuff.
But...whatever it takes.

Offline Tiger63

never bothered with a separate phone but on Friday I accidentley texted one of my regular girls by mistake.
It was a drinks order from my dodgy supplier.....now I got thinking, what would have happened if I`d texted him that I was very much looking forward to cuming over her tits again this week.
Iam going to the phone shop tomorrow.

Offline smiths

never bothered with a separate phone but on Friday I accidentley texted one of my regular girls by mistake.
It was a drinks order from my dodgy supplier.....now I got thinking, what would have happened if I`d texted him that I was very much looking forward to cuming over her tits again this week.
Iam going to the phone shop tomorrow.

Very wise in my view, such a slip COUD be very costly.

Tony Montanna

Got the suprise of my life this evening got a text from a London based prossy who was in my Berkshire Town on tour in 2014 saying she is back next week Tuesday / Wednesday  and would I like to book again even had the adult work link !

I have a punting phone but must of slipped up on this occasion when booking her last year not good when the text flashes up when preparing dinner with her indoors. . :scare:

Offline Boundless

Got the suprise of my life this evening got a text from a London based prossy who was in my Berkshire Town on tour in 2014 saying she is back next week Tuesday / Wednesday  and would I like to book again even had the adult work link !

I have a punting phone but must of slipped up on this occasion when booking her last year not good when the text flashes up when preparing dinner with her indoors. . :scare:

Nil points to the prossie for cold calling - very bad form.

Nil points to yourself I'm afraid for breaking the golden rule of never ever using your own phone.

Offline smiths

NO WG unless they have the punters permission should cold call a punter as they have NO idea what that punter might be doing or with whom. If you have something to lose now or you think you might in the future a punting phone or sim is essential.

Offline MrMatrix

Only ever happened once. Last year I had a WG text me that she was back in circulation on my punting phone. What was so surprising as  it was the first time I'd switched it on in 4 months. Lovely surprise. She didn't know who i was as I reckon she sent this to all her last batch of punters. Very pleased to see her again. :dancegirl:

Offline thefoxman

When WG's do this they either have dusty phone, and/or assume you have a punting phone/sim anyway.

With punts at £200, a few quid for a new sim every few punts is nothing.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lostandfound

When WG's do this they either have dusty phone, and/or assume you have a punting phone/sim anyway.

With punts at £200, a few quid for a new sim every few punts is nothing.

Hidden Image/Members Only

A typo perhaps? I'll wager most of us don't pay £200 a punt.

Offline thefoxman

Yeah, £100 or so - either way a sim is a tiny fraction of that.

Offline mcardle464

Vodaphone send out free PAYG sims - see my punting phone discussion, Temptation put me onto this.

Offline anonyorks

o2 sims are great you get data and plenty enough minutes and texts to use as a punting phone for £10. It gets pricy if you're like me and have lost the sim I bought last week  :dash:

ness4

So I, foolishly, used a phone I shouldn't have done and then had to cancel a meeting. The WG somehow got my name and claims to have my address and says she's gonna post all about me for cancelling a meeting as punishment.
This phone isn't my personal one (worse it's my work one) so I can see how she'd get my name (though I googled the number and can't find it anywhere) but is it really possible to find my address? (Anyone know what website might give these details out?)

Either way, if I get through this then lesson learnt....getting a punter phone

vw

So I, foolishly, used a phone I shouldn't have done and then had to cancel a meeting. The WG somehow got my name and claims to have my address and says she's gonna post all about me for cancelling a meeting as punishment.
This phone isn't my personal one (worse it's my work one) so I can see how she'd get my name (though I googled the number and can't find it anywhere) but is it really possible to find my address? (Anyone know what website might give these details out?)

Possibly from the dreaded Facebook ?

ness4

No I checked that...my other number is linked to fb but not the one I used. I hope she was bluffing to make me paranoid! Succeeded if so!

ness4

Hmmm I am having an idiot day: my voicemail has my name on it!! I left my brains at home this morning

vw

Hmmm I am having an idiot day: my voicemail has my name on it!! I left my brains at home this morning

Yes the non obvious things that trip you up.

Hopefully for you she is just being gobby ! :wackogirl:

raylondoner

Got my name on mine too, but not full or real name  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Possibly from the dreaded Facebook ?

Although you have answered how she got hold of your details.... another for members to watch out for:

If you had installed whatsapp on your personal phone and also put your real name in your profile, she could have looked at this profile and worked out your real name.

Offline Mij

A) get a punting phone!
B) so you cancelled a meeting. So what? Meetings get cancelled all the time. At least you let her know beforehand. Threatening to out someone just for cancelling is serious. You should name her here so others know what she is likely to behave like!!