Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhotsof, Waltham Forest - Outcall  (Read 2081 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445307) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Joelawerence

External Link/Members Only

This girl was on my HL for a while but was a bit sceptical to TOFFT. The positive review by "lillythesavage" made me book her with confidence, so thanks to him for the TOFFT.

Fee: £130 for 1hr

Comms: Booking is only through email but got her mobile and texted on the morning of the Day

Girl: Very close to her Gallery pics, no photoshopping at all. She has some loose flabby skin but other than that seemed a good size 10/12. Small B cup boobs and decnt Ass. Looks wise she is alright, but excels in her service which is covered below

Services: Arrived on time and was wearing good civvy skirt. Started with DFK standing and then went on the bed for prolonged OWO which I like. She tried to deepthroat at times and used minimal hand after I removed them. I retuned the favour then and went down on her sweet pussy and also fingered a bit. Then it was time for more oral and 69 which was all very good. There was also mutual rimming for a little while.

Time for condom next and changed a couple of positions and I came hard pretty soon while deep kissing her. I am usually a one shot person so we spoke for a while about general stuff and interests. Then she took a shower, dressed up and gave a kiss before bidding goodbye.

Return: Defenitely Yes, the only gripe being as she is Outcall only it will be difficult to arrange for me.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 06:30:52 pm by Joelawerence »

Offline lillythesavage

External Link/Members Only

This girl was on my HL for a while but was a bit sceptical to TOFFT. The positive review by "lillythesavage" made me book her with confidence, so thanks to him for the TOFFT.

Fee: £130 for 1hr

Comms: Booking is only through email but got her mobile and texted on the morning of the Day

Girl: Very close to her Gallery pics, no photoshopping at all. She has some loose flabby skin but other than that seemed a good size 10/12. Small B cup boobs and decnt Ass. Looks wise she is alright, but excels in her service which is covered below

Services: Arrived on time and was wearing good civvy skirt. Started with DFK standing and then went on the bed for prolonged OWO which I like. She tried to deepthroat at times and used minimal hand after I removed them. I retuned the favour then and went down on her sweet pussy and also fingered a bit. Then it was time for more oral and 69 which was all very good. There was also mutual rimming for a little while.

Time for condom next and changed a couple of positions and I came hard pretty soon while deep kissing her. I am usually a one shot person so we spoke for a while about general stuff and interests. Then she took a shower, dressed up and gave a kiss before bidding goodbye.

Return: Defenitely Yes, the only gripe being as she is Outcall only it will be difficult to arrange for me.

:hi:

Offline Meursault

I sent Sofia an email to set up a meet but received an abrupt reply saying "sorry not interested".

She did at least explain why when I asked and it's because I'd said in my approach "I prefer submissive girls" and she is "neutral to dominant".

I tried to explain that by submissive I meant vanilla, demure and giving not anything to do with BDSM or roughness. I told her I was just trying to filter out stroppy and unfriendly women and she should check out my feedback.

She wouldn't budge  :unknown:

For those on here who are aware of my tastes they will know I am definitely vanilla and not even into anal or facials etc so I'm pissed off I gave her the wrong impression.

Anyway just posting so those who are genuinely into dominance, and the rougher side,  will know she will not be for you.

Oh well. Disappointing but I'm glad others are getting enjoyment (he says through gritted teeth  :lol:)

Offline lillythesavage

I sent Sofia an email to set up a meet but received an abrupt reply saying "sorry not interested".

She did at least explain why when I asked and it's because I'd said in my approach "I prefer submissive girls" and she is "neutral to dominant".

I tried to explain that by submissive I meant vanilla, demure and giving not anything to do with BDSM or roughness. I told her I was just trying to filter out stroppy and unfriendly women and she should check out my feedback.

She wouldn't budge  :unknown:

For those on here who are aware of my tastes they will know I am definitely vanilla and not even into anal or facials etc so I'm pissed off I gave her the wrong impression.

Anyway just posting so those who are genuinely into dominance, and the rougher side,  will know she will not be for you.

Oh well. Disappointing but I'm glad others are getting enjoyment (he says through gritted teeth  :lol:)

I did mention on my review thread " if you think she is a green submissive you are mistaken". and she is def. not all about the money and does things her way.

I asked her about incalls and she has no intention of doing so, she gets off doing what she is doing and like other media I use, first contact can be he deciding factor, maybe the " seeking approach" is the way to go.  :unknown:

My first approach was just asking if she would travel to me, did not ask for a number before meeting and subsequent messages were flirty and fine. I think if she gets any hint of being pushy or dominant, judging by this and others saying similar things about not getting a booking, the answer will be no. The usual AW approach does not seem to work.