Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Izabelle’ - Liverpool Street (Not so lovely)  (Read 1355 times)

34 review(s) for Lovely izabelle' (18 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline spen76cer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I typically book 45 - 60 minutes but thought I’d opt for a 15 minute P&D as I was between meetings.

Arrived a bit sweaty so asked for a quick shower where this went instantly south. Maybe due to my lack of experience in a shorter bookings. I thought I was doing us both a favour.

Reluctantly was offered a kitchen sized towel and jumped in the shower. Got out ready for action and she had a go at me for getting water on the bathroom floor - and that I’d pissed her off so much she wanted me to leave. 

Maybe had an hour booking up next and just wanted me out   :unknown:

I said fine and asked for the £50 back - which she refused and said I could have £30.  This massively pissed me off but I agreed and got out ASAP. Big waste of time.

PRICE: £20 for 5 minutes of awkwardness

LOCATION: Small one bed flat just round the corner from LS station

COMMS: Texts - did not answer phone

GIRL: Romanian - like a previous poster mentioned - top half with big fake tits and bj lips was easy on the eye. Bottom half tall and skinny.

ATTITUDE: 0/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION: 7/10
PHYSICAL INTIMACY: 0/10
VFM: negative -£20

Would I return: Fuck no

Offline Mario7769

Romania's most worthless export: Its prostitutes

Offline king tarzan

Romania's most worthless export: Its prostitutes

Organised low end crime
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FiveKnuckles

:lol: you took a shower in a 15min p&d  :lol:   usually quick wipe of the stick and straight to action.  no wonder she's pissed.

2022 all punters turn up with a roll of 'plenty' to piss the girls off  :lol: :lol:

Offline tantraman

... top half with big fake tits and bj lips was easy on the eye. Bottom half tall and skinny.

... as shown in pictures collected here :music:

Offline spen76cer

Pics are good shame about the attitude.

Shower eating into my time anyway.

Offline PilotMan

I think you need to consider what a 15 minute booking is - it's 15 minutes from entry to exit. Telling her you need a shower in her mind means that she will most likely end up having to give you more than 15 minutes.
Time is money for everyone, punters hate being short timed, so we have to be realistic about what's possible in 15 minutes.