Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Martha xxx- North Finchley  (Read 2841 times)

42 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5992359) (38 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pinzyboy

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

discreet Allyway, near Tally Ho Corner Junction, north Finchley. Parking available at nearby Waitrose

Having missed out last time she was here I made the effort to go this time round, well reviewed here.
Price: £70 30min session

SP: Pictures are likeness, Short, slim, flat tummy with enhanced fun bags.

Meet: happened 16.12.21 roughly 11am, I can’t do evening or late, SP obliged comms pretty straight forwards and quick response, given location, once near given door number, the place below is being worked on, but still discreet. The maid or house keeper was sweeping outside made it a little weird having been directed in, Martha was waiting upstairs and waved at me which calmed my weirdness away. I followed Martha to the room, she wore a pull a way white dress being held by a knot and high heels making a lot of effort to look nice and fresh, in the room she introduced herself as Martha and the usually how long you stay and the warming welcoming chit chat, paperwork out the way, she un knotted her dress, she wore an all black lingerie. Session started with a very very light massage, didn’t feel like a massage a few strokes on my back and then light b2b with the fun bags. Turn over and Martha began OWO, nice rhythm and sloppy too, dom over and began in cowgirl, doggy and missionary before completion, near to cumming she wrapped her legs around my body allowing to get deeper, as I spunked, Martha whispered in my ear “ I love my job” don’t if she does it to everyone, but I enjoyed it, Martha was friendly and very chatty and didn’t mind my time going over 40mintues. This is her last week here in London and will be on break for atleast 4 weeks, didn’t say when she’d come back.

Before I left she asked where I found the ad, I mentioned on AW, she has a posting on VS and even mentioned UKP apparently another punter mentioned this to her. Not sure if that’s good or bad.

Same place as another SP busty Thai I think, they rotate from time to time, usually the same girls for 2 months then another location and back again.

Offline Boss_Grinz

Seems like she has been around the UK, one for the HL to try out in 2022, search UKP for previous reviews
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 08:37:16 pm by Boss_Grinz »