Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Twisted.tinkerbell Feltham  (Read 2286 times)

54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline B00bN00b

External Link/Members Only

Happened this week, big hotel near Feltham station. Easy to find, no one on reception to worry about.

Coms: quick and easy, all done by text a few hours before. Called her for the room number on arrival.

Room: small and dark, standard stuff. Fit for purpose. Shower offered before and after.

Looks: same as photos, heavily tattooed and pierced, dirty rock chick look. Slim, leggy, nice pert fake tits. It was the look I was craving and she carries it very well. Sexy girl with a great arse. Age seems about right. Maybe early 30’s.

Personality: really nice welsh girl. Smiley, happy and chatty.

Cost: £140 for the hour. Was offered OWO for an extra tenner but I declined.

Service: as per my previous reviews, I like nice chilled vanilla meets and that’s what I got. Enjoyed stroking and touching her all over which she really enjoyed too. Some light FK, enough for me. Chatted a lot about various nonsense, all very chilled. Things slowly warmed up with a HJ which was a bit rough at first but fine after I asked her to slow down. Eventually on with a Johnny for OW but again a bit rough to start until I asked her to slow down. I asked her sit on me cowgirl but as is well documented in various other reviews here, she has a knackered knee that means she does this half on/half standing off the bed and rides your cock. Felt good and looked great. Must be fucking hard work for her though! Then some mish and finished off with a hand job, which is my preference.

Conclusion: friendly girl, sexy if you like the dirty tattooed, rock chick look and decent service for my personal tastes. Didn’t blow my mind though. 

Cheers.