Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetest_Tiffany_xx  (Read 2792 times)

3 review(s) for Sweetest_Tiffany_xx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

marco.f

External Link/Members Only

After sending some text messages, she texts me back the location (just the name of the street). The location is in Greenford, 15/20 minutes walk from the station, in a sort of resort in the back of a supermarket. When I arrive there, I send her a text and she calls me back. She asks me if the gate is open, and then she tells me how to reach the flat. The location is not very privacy-preserving, but neither that bad. She receives in the top floor. She looks exactly like the pictures (I prefer the ones not photoshopped: there was one in the profile, the one "verified", that now is not reacheable anymore but it is linked somewhere here in the forum, if you want to exactly see how she looks like). After agreeing with 30mins/50P (I prefer the first times to try only 30mins in case of disappointment), we undress. To my taste (but that is subjective), her face is a 9/10, ass 9/10, tits 8/10. The skin is very soft (I like that kind of skin). I think the age is exact (19/20). She is not Italian as stated in the profile, but Romanian (I know some italian words, and I sort of "tested" her ) I don't want to detail everything, but the sex was ok (the same 3/4 positions) plus I rimmed her ass for quite a long time and also her pussy. I did not ask for FK because she was smoking when I came.  After 30 mins she asked me to finish, and I ask her to handjob me. During the whole time she was nice, never 'complainining'.

Positive: very cute face, cracking body. Great VFM.

Negative: she smokes (she was smoking when I entered). The location not that privacy-preserving (but I've seen worse).

So, in a nutshell: great VFM for a cute 19 years old girl. Will I go back? Yes, because she's almost exactly the kind of girls I like. Would I recommend her? Yes, if you like that kind of girls, otherwise it's up to you.

P.S.
I've just discovered she has been reviewed very recently:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33014.msg458336

Basically I agree with the previous review, but to me it's a positive rating because she is very cute.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I rimmed her ass for quite a long time and also her pussy.

I hope for your sake she was clean shaven.  ;)

Thanks for the review.

marco.f

I hope for your sake she was clean shaven.  ;)

Thanks for the review.

Ahahahahah! Yes, she was clean (she had a shower before meeting me, the same as me at my house). There is nothing more disgusting that doing that if it's not clean   :vomit:  :scare:  :lol: