Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Over 26 stone and offers facesitting  (Read 1319 times)

James999

Jesus how brave / stupid would a guy have to be to let this monster sit on his face

External Link/Members Only

And a hoist to get her off

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Second thread about super sized ladies today - this forum must love us :sarcastic:

James999

There's a lot of difference between laughing at them and fucking them though  :sarcastic:

Message me if you want me to do some advertising / rewording on your profile though, could be a laugh  :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 05:48:41 pm by James999 »

k

So James: was it a Positive or Negative?

James999

Depends what you want her to do, Dave Mugabe would probably find a use to her falttening the ground so he could build roads to remote villages, but then the cost of shipping her may outweigh the benefits  :cool:

Offline threechilliman

I had a size 28 respond to my RB. I politely declined, but thanked her for her interest :lol:

tcm

Offline mattylondon

Jesus how brave / stupid would a guy have to be to let this monster sit on his face

External Link/Members Only

I'm speechless.   :vomit:

Offline berksboy

Well it only £150 per hr but then a girl does have to eat , eat . eat , eat , eat, eat ,eat , eat . eat , eat , eat, eat ,eat , eat . eat , eat , eat, eat ,eat , eat . eat , eat , eat, eat and then have some more food.

And wot goes in must come out !  :scare:

Offline CBPaul

Well it only £150 per hr but then a girl does have to eat , eat . eat , eat , eat, eat ,eat , eat . eat , eat , eat, eat ,eat , eat . eat , eat , eat, eat ,eat , eat . eat , eat , eat, eat and then have some more food.

And wot goes in must come out !  :scare:

I'm not so sure it has all come out, a fair old amount must be stuck in there somewhere, thus the size.   :vomit:

pokenn

I recently suprised myself by having a great punt with a very large girl. I'm normally into size 8-12 women, but this one was so friendly, enthusiastic and downright horny that her large size didn't bother me.

Having said that I definitely wouldn't want her face sitting me  :scare:   

Offline Daffodil

Health and safety in the workplace would surely have a thing or two to say about that  :D

Offline webpunter

Not sure how long i could hold my breath for.  Can you imagine the chafing & sweating down there.  Infact everywhere
Off to bed now & concerned i might have a nightmare.  Beauty is of course in the eye of the beholder  :scare: