Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post OP TS  (Read 8848 times)

cockneybstrd

Amazing the confusion and delusion of some people, always strikes me when this topic comes off.

How on earth can a man be straight if he is punting with a pre-op TS who has a cock, he is either bi or gay. Nothing at all wrong with it, a very good mate of mine started off straight then became bi and is now a committed lesbian. Whatever floats your boat.

Interesting Smiths

The only post op male to female I know.

Was married with kids. Started liking the cock. Then had the operation and become a women and then turned into a lesbian.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
As I said if you have a problem hit the report button, instead of pretending to be offended on someone else's behalf, or is this your attempt yto turn this place into another site for fat bored pro$$ies  :wacko:

Not offended. Not bored. Just stating my opinion. I didn't think hate speech was allowed on here. That is all.

Jim Panzee

James999

I didn't think hate speech was allowed on here. That is all.

Nice try, but if that's your view then that's what the report button is for, but you clearly seem more intent on trying to disrupt the forum

Offline ForrestGump

As I said if you have a problem hit the report button, instead of pretending to be offended on someone else's behalf, or is this your attempt to turn this place into another site for fat bored pro$$ies  :wacko:

Why hang around this thread goading those who have an interest in TS, James. You clearly don't and have nothing constructive to add to the discussion. Show a bit of maturity and respect those other forum members whose sexual preference differs to your own. And, yes, I have reported you to the mods to save you telling me to report you.  ;)

vorian

Considering the language most of the gay blokes I am friends with call each other I thought it was pretty tame.

At the end of the day he took a man's cock in his arse, You can dress it up how you like. But they were still a man as they had not gone through gender re-assignment. They may have been dressed like a woman and even had some fake tits but they still had a cock.

I aint knocking it I dont give a fuck if people are gay or straight or bi sexual.

Yep, that sounds like a sensible point of view,  I really don't give a fuck,  if they paid money for sex they are a punter.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 08:02:18 pm by vorian »

James999

Why hang around this thread goading those who have an interest in TS, James. You clearly don't and have nothing constructive to add to the discussion. Show a bit of maturity and respect those other forum members whose sexual preference differs to your own. And, yes, I have reported you to the mods to save you telling me to report you.  ;)

If you've done your report no need for you to act as a self appointed moderator dishing out advice then really, but hey if it helps you cope  :thumbsup:

broksonic

Perhaps the guys who like a dildo up the arse may be able to throw some light on the subject, all seems a bit Gay to me  :vomit:

As far as I'm  concerned a TS is just a man with a pair of boobs , and straight men that seem them must be gays in denial

RandyF

I wish no harm to any arse bandit, but it's the way the tranny fuckers dress things up that's at issue. 

Your not being some experimental, sexual radical, living on the edge freedom fighter, fucking trannies - your being a poof!  If only they'd admit it.  :bomb:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 08:22:22 pm by RandyF »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I wish no harm to any arse bandit, but it's the way the tranny fuckers dress things up that's at issue. 

Your not being some experimental, sexual radical, living on the edge freedom fighter, fucking trannies - your being a poof!  If only they'd admit it.  :bomb:
Did anyone on here say they are a sexual radical or any other hyperbole. If a man wants to have sex for money with a TS or even a man so what? It's his business.

RandyF

Did anyone on here say they are a sexual radical or any other hyperbole. If a man wants to have sex for money with a TS or even a man so what? It's his business.

It's very often how they justify it.  A content tranny fucker, goes about his ass-banditry without the need to tell everyone how kewl, liberated and free thinking they are.

Offline Boundless

I find it difficult to understand the animosity towards guys because of their sexual preferences and feel the need to use insulting words. It's not as if they pose any threat to anyone, although that's how it appears to me.

Men and women have a large sexual spectrum, there are feminine guys and masculine girls and everything in between. As for myself, after a lifetime of appreciating, lusting after and enjoying a huge number of experiences with women, find myself wanting to push the barriers, as one guy said earlier, it's the adrenalin that becomes addictive and I agree. I have had a few MMF sessions with married couples and sucking a guy off while fucking his Mrs for example is something that I found to be very enjoyable and would look to repeat. I can honestly say that I didn't find the guys attractive, just their cocks! Personally I would never want anything up my ass and I don't particularly like giving anal, I've only done it once with a WG and it didn't really do much for me. I would certainly like to meet a TS and am actively seeking such an experience. Now, I'm sure that I will be denounced for being a faggot, queer, bender, ass bandit, etc etc which is fine but as I don't find men attractive I don't think that's the correct terminology.

It's a little bit more complicated than "if you fuck a bloke in a dress, then you're gay" or maybe I am gay, OMG I better change my Facebook status immediately!  :D

Offline jackdaw

I've very shallow on these things. If somebody who has surface appearance of being a good looking woman is going to suck my cock not really worried about submitting her too a DNA test to make absolutely sure she's a woman.

But wouldn't knowingly go with a pre-op TS. No logical reason...just preference, and from looking at photos they all seem to have a bigger cock than mine, so its not likely to be a good ego boost.

Post-op? Would depend on looks, services, price. Would have a slight bias to not booking them, because I do like reverse oral, and would not know how well that would work for a post op TS. (Just pure ignorance on my part. Anybody got any theoretical or practical knowledge on that?)

Captain Kang

... I do like reverse oral, and would not know how well that would work for a post op TS. (Just pure ignorance on my part. Anybody got any theoretical or practical knowledge on that?)

They can get wet when aroused, can be super sensitive, and no worries about fishy pongs... Theoretically.

Jim Panzee

They can get wet when aroused, can be super sensitive, and no worries about fishy pongs... Theoretically.

No you get a cheesey one instead. :lol:

Prices Slashed

I didn't say many, there will be a small amount whoring In London, so why don't they advertise as a post-op?
Because they see that If they advertise as real women they will get more business than If they advertised as post-ops, so totally down to cheating punters, they have the Idea that no punter will have a clue anyway, so they play this game.

Right. Be cautious of Asian female workers in Cambridge. I think some are actually postop males. The lack of lighting/low lighting in the room, reluctance to show the pussy, and unusually shaped labia means Buyer Beware. There are lots of others girls to choose from in Cambridge without undergoing this risk.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Right. Be cautious of Asian female workers in Cambridge. I think some are actually postop males. The lack of lighting/low lighting in the room, reluctance to show the pussy, and unusually shaped labia means Buyer Beware. There are lots of others girls to choose from in Cambridge without undergoing this risk.

iinks?
Thanks

Offline Cuntminion

I just found an advert for a post op TS

External Link/Members Only

now I can understand why some one would see a pre op TS but whats the point in seeing a post op?

Why not just see a female?

Because a post open can. Still hold together a game of fifa better than a female ?

Simplysimon

Think I mentioned "her" before somewhere on here but
"She" was most certainly born as a man

Offline Cuntminion

Think I mentioned "her" before somewhere on here but
"She" was most certainly born as a man

The thing is its not my cup of tea but I can say you get some ts/tv and you think wow you wouldn't know if it was not for the length

One above can't pull it off, nothing mean but she can't
But whatever makes people happy let em be