Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New and looking for advice  (Read 1484 times)

Offline finelines

Hi I'm new to the board and looking to find someone in South Walrs, I wanted to ask if anyone had seen the following?

Sexy Naughty Nancy
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rossiered
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for any help.

SirFrank

Welcome. Sorry haven't seen either. Welsh brunette is highly recommended though

Offline HughJardon

Good eye, both look very tasty !!

Why dont you do Nancy this week/month as she may be a traveller being hungarian and all,

And then have Rossiered at a later date, going by her ample feedback shes a regular to the swansea scene

P.s May have to jump on this myself, I love a good redhead, Twitters good as well

Welsh and Proud !

Just a heads up, I'd avoid Rosie Red. There's something written in this forum in the last week that was hugely negative.....

Offline ampersand

Rosie Red seems to 'wallet rape 10 or 20 pounds for EACH EXTRA SERVICE' for services such as 'owo, cum twice, deep throat, striptease, lap dance etc. etc' and, wait for it BIG WILLYS - which she defines as over 7 inches ...........

Paying extra because you have a big cock??????

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

Offline finelines

Thanks for that, advice noted.

SirFrank

Rosie Red seems to 'wallet rape 10 or 20 pounds for EACH EXTRA SERVICE' for services such as 'owo, cum twice, deep throat, striptease, lap dance etc. etc' and, wait for it BIG WILLYS - which she defines as over 7 inches ...........

Paying extra because you have a big cock??????

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

Haha. You couldn't make it up. Bigus Dickus would have to take out a loan the size of the Greek debt to fuck this bitch. Although she'd probably have to pay inch to fuck her

SirFrank

A word of advice - Swansea is a dead loss re punting. No one has ever had a good punt in Swansea. Ever. Throw in EE and you have a real problem. Give them both a wide fucking berth would be my advice. The red bird has got a mop of hair like Mick Hucknell and by the looks of her pics she's not even ashamed of it

hemp2save

I've had naughty nancy when she was in Swansea last, she's been back and forth over the last 2-3 years, I thought she was great anyway, but complement her though, treat her nice and she will return you with a lovely oral without and lots of snogging and great sex, had a lovely ride with her on top, avoid the redhead

Offline finelines

Booked Nancy, found out that she did a two girl with her friend Giselle. Both were really good.

vorian

Booked Nancy, found out that she did a two girl with her friend Giselle. Both were really good.

Review to follow?  :thumbsup:

hemp2save

Hey when I saw her she was Giselle, looks like they swapped names lol