Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Endelyn and Rushana, Diva, Bayswater  (Read 1105 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5977014) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline a203203

URL External Link/Members Only
Paid £500 for 1 hr

Location Nice two or three bedder near Queensway. Comfortable bed, shower and entrance.

Girls Rushana, the tall and skinny and all-natural one, said she's 21 and looked it. Looks just like the pictures although skin is somewhat blemished, especially on the back. Acne scars. Nice small natural tits and long legs. Firm all over. Endelyn is the voluptuous, plastic Barbie one. Looked mid-20s or so. Pumped up lips, tits and probably butt. Skin however was excellent, soft and unblemished. Softer all over, but no stomach or anything like that.

Meet Kind of a typical Rom meet, but with two girls instead of one. I was surprised to receive sporadic LFK from both girls, even Endelyn who previous reviews said didn't really do it, if I recall correctly. Generally one girl would minister OWO while the other would be kissing or presenting her tits. Both persisted with fake moaning throughout. Tons and tons of wipes were used before OWO, during OWO, wiping my saliva of Rushana's neck, etc etc. Certainly didn't help the mood. Managed to penetrate Rushana once in 2-3 positions and Endelyn twice also in a few positions. Both try to do that weird thing where they position their fingers to prevent deep penetration. Rushana seemed more happy to have more body to body contact in mish for example. Endelyn less so in spoons, positioning herself away. She did bring herself to climax solo while I was taking Rushana in doggy on the edge of the bed while she watched, though. Finished in Endelyn in spoons. Both girls were friendly, chatty.

Neutral because.. i left feeling neutral and not really positive! But to give some basis to the rating: They didn't provide DFK, which is listed in their likes. No DT either, listed in Endelyn's likes. The constant use of wipes was also off putting.

Offline tergil

I had a similar experience when I saw Endelyn, just not good enough, and I see the prices have gone up since then

Offline JackSaint

I had a similar experience when I saw Endelyn, just not good enough, and I see the prices have gone up since then

Very true tergil £150 Roms charging £250, market is fucked.

Offline bonapati

Very true tergil £150 Roms charging £250, market is fucked.

Hyper-fucked!

So how do we correct or stabilise the market? Boycott agencies for a week (if we can zip up for that long ) as a protest or just let the next lockdown impact?

Only if the true percentage of UKPers are the higher percentage of punters. All it takes is on prossie to be infected and we will all stay at home I guess 😂

« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 12:34:28 pm by bonapati »