Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Amazing Amy - Earl's Court  (Read 2164 times)

20 review(s) for The Amazing Amy (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Duck

External Link/Members Only

Had a 1hr in call at her place in Earls Court last week. A tiny flat but clean and comfortable.

Amy was really sensational. Her pictures were accurate, even down to the outfit. Comms were quick and efficient and all done through AW e mail.

Amy was friendly and fun. Gorgeous body and really attractive. Started nice and slow as requested and moved on to full on filth fest - OWO, DT, RO, rimming both ways, loads of A and finished with a super soaking all over her. Wow. She took the lot like a champ.

Had a real giggle with her and all in all, I would say this was one of my best punts ever! Sure, she's a little bit more expensive (as stated) than most, but no one is forcing you to go and see her. In my experience, you get what you pay for. :thumbsup: and with Amy you get the lot. Looks, body, fun and filth. Fresh, clean and impeccably prepared, made the whole experience feel less like a punt and more like I'd got incredibly lucky.

Go and see Amy. She's truly Amazing.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 03:55:06 pm by Duck »