Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Noir - Birmingham  (Read 5961 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline nigel4498

Lilith-Noir Birmingham.  External Link/Members Only

Comms. Noted on AW that Lilith was taking a break from mid September 2021 until May 2022.
I have seen Lilith before when she did a tour in Southampton, since then she has had breast enhancements so decided on a trip to Birmingham to try them out  :P Emailed to arrange a meeting, fully booked to her final day but she would ring me if she had any cancellations. She rang me a few days later at 8.00am with a cancellation and had availability at 2.30 pm. Checked train times and was on my way to a three hour journey. :wacko:
Location On arrival at New Street sent text and received reply with Post Code and address. Modern apartments, easy to find near Broad Street. Safe area. I walked from station so can’t comment on parking.
The Girl Slim size 8 Polish girl who speaks perfect English. 5’ 4” tall with long red hair, enhanced 32DD breasts. Age 28, perfectly presented and obviously takes the utmost pride in her appearance.
Service £200 for 90 minutes. DFK. OWO hand job, breast play and fingering on her, covered sex and massage.
The Meet Greeted at the flat by Lilith who stood back as I came in so I could admire what was before me. She was wearing a red bra, pants and suspender set with nude coloured stockings and red high heels. Looked absolutely stunning. Handed over the cash and went for a quick shower to freshen up.
On entering the bedroom Lilith walked towards me and thrust her breasts towards me and kissed me full in the lips and then stepped back, she lopped one tit from the bra and I was on it like flash, sucking and licking her nipples, she was fondling my cock and balls and as I became hard she lopped out the other tit. This is what I came all the way for, fondling, licking and sucking her breasts and nipples. I turned her round and undid the bra, have to admit the enhancements are probably the best I’ve encountered. We went and laid on the bed and she began sucking me off, great technique as her lips slid along the shaft and her tongue flicked the glans, nice sloppy blow job. I slipped a finger in her pushy and she encouraged me to slip another one up her, she certainly likes being fingered. I rubbed her clit and she began wanking me off. We spent quite a while fondling, licking, sucking and kissing before she slipped on the condom.
I pulled her to the edge of the bed and as I spread her legs wide I slipped right in, slowly fucked her and gently teased her pussy before sliding my cock right in up to the hilt. She began rubbing her clit as I built up a steady rhythm. I rolled her on to her side, legs together and gently fucked her before rolling her onto her back again and placing her legs on my shoulders, as I fucked her she slowly slid her legs down my body and wrapped them round my waist, couldn’t hold out any longer and shot my load there and then.
I Checked the  time and had about 25 minutes left, knew I couldn’t recover for round two but Lilith offered a massage so I just laid back while she expertly manipulated my torso, legs, back and shoulders.
We chatted about her future plans and I showered, dressed and kissed goodbye. As I closed the door behind me I turned and glimpsed Lilith walking naked along the hall, what a sight, a beautiful body and I had just enjoyed it. A sensual, sensuous and erotic girl friend experience from the Bentley of Whores.
I’m certain Lilith will be missed duper hiatus.
I’ll certainly be one of the first in the queue when she returns.

Offline Spurt

That is seriously impressive committment traveling that distance..

Hope you had another" bird to kill "or shag .

Online Colston36

Lilith-Noir Birmingham.  External Link/Members Only

Comms. Noted on AW that Lilith was taking a break from mid September 2021 until May 2022.
I have seen Lilith before when she did a tour in Southampton, since then she has had breast enhancements so decided on a trip to Birmingham to try them out  :P Emailed to arrange a meeting, fully booked to her final day but she would ring me if she had any cancellations. She rang me a few days later at 8.00am with a cancellation and had availability at 2.30 pm. Checked train times and was on my way to a three hour journey. :wacko:
Location On arrival at New Street sent text and received reply with Post Code and address. Modern apartments, easy to find near Broad Street. Safe area. I walked from station so can’t comment on parking.
The Girl Slim size 8 Polish girl who speaks perfect English. 5’ 4” tall with long red hair, enhanced 32DD breasts. Age 28, perfectly presented and obviously takes the utmost pride in her appearance.
Service £200 for 90 minutes. DFK. OWO hand job, breast play and fingering on her, covered sex and massage.
The Meet Greeted at the flat by Lilith who stood back as I came in so I could admire what was before me. She was wearing a red bra, pants and suspender set with nude coloured stockings and red high heels. Looked absolutely stunning. Handed over the cash and went for a quick shower to freshen up.
On entering the bedroom Lilith walked towards me and thrust her breasts towards me and kissed me full in the lips and then stepped back, she lopped one tit from the bra and I was on it like flash, sucking and licking her nipples, she was fondling my cock and balls and as I became hard she lopped out the other tit. This is what I came all the way for, fondling, licking and sucking her breasts and nipples. I turned her round and undid the bra, have to admit the enhancements are probably the best I’ve encountered. We went and laid on the bed and she began sucking me off, great technique as her lips slid along the shaft and her tongue flicked the glans, nice sloppy blow job. I slipped a finger in her pushy and she encouraged me to slip another one up her, she certainly likes being fingered. I rubbed her clit and she began wanking me off. We spent quite a while fondling, licking, sucking and kissing before she slipped on the condom.
I pulled her to the edge of the bed and as I spread her legs wide I slipped right in, slowly fucked her and gently teased her pussy before sliding my cock right in up to the hilt. She began rubbing her clit as I built up a steady rhythm. I rolled her on to her side, legs together and gently fucked her before rolling her onto her back again and placing her legs on my shoulders, as I fucked her she slowly slid her legs down my body and wrapped them round my waist, couldn’t hold out any longer and shot my load there and then.
I Checked the  time and had about 25 minutes left, knew I couldn’t recover for round two but Lilith offered a massage so I just laid back while she expertly manipulated my torso, legs, back and shoulders.
We chatted about her future plans and I showered, dressed and kissed goodbye. As I closed the door behind me I turned and glimpsed Lilith walking naked along the hall, what a sight, a beautiful body and I had just enjoyed it. A sensual, sensuous and erotic girl friend experience from the Bentley of Whores.
I’m certain Lilith will be missed duper hiatus.
I’ll certainly be one of the first in the queue when she returns.

Bravo! From another lunatic who travels for hours in search of something special!

Online Imp8

Seriously impressed Nigel.

Nearly 300 mile round trip,plus I should imagine close to £300 spent....that shows serious commitment.
Well done mate

Online dubs

I wonder what this "big change" is about?  Hopefully not those ridiculous bum implants

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Spurt

Offline alpharius

I wonder what this "big change" is about?  Hopefully not those ridiculous bum implants

Hidden Image/Members Only
She said no on twitter.

Offline justalad

She said no on twitter.
Tits look a bit bigger.  Her arse was banging, no work is / was needed!