Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Pudsey  (Read 1922 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline stevedave

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

30mins - £70

I've been sitting on this review for a while now as I've not been sure what to rate it. Isobella has been on my to do list for quite a long time due to regular positive reviews on here and quite frequently visiting Leeds, though this tends to be during the week when it is hard to get out of work. As luck would have it I was off one day, saw she was working and sent a speculative email on AW. She replied almost immediately with a number and no more than 5 minutes later I was booked in and had the postcode.

A short while later I parked up in a complex in Pudsey that i suspect is well known on here but it was the first time I've visited. Very quiet and discreet, I can see why it is so popular! I was early so texted to let her know I'd arrived and was soon ushered up.

Isobella is advertised as 37, curvy and with 32GG tits. She is curvy yes, I would say a size 12 which suited me perfectly and yes she does have massive tits! But they are quite saggy largely due to the fact she is, at least, mid 40's if not a little older. She's also currently brunette and not the electric red head in the pictures. I thought she was good looking and pretty sexy with a slight scouse twang in her accent so I personally was pretty happy - but if you go expecting mid 30's, toned etc you may be disappointed.

The service was good. Started with DFK while she played with my cock and I fingered her pussy and then her arse as well, giving her a good old spocking. Then she went down on me and this was the undoubted highlight of the meet. It was an absolutely exquisite blowjob. Very sloppy, slow, sensual with lots of ball licking and sucking. not deep throat but she took a good portion of it down. This went on for probably around 15 minutes and to be honest, if she did CIM (and she made a point before we started that she didn't) I would have just stayed there. So to move things along I asked to swap positions so I could go down on her. now, I usually love this but she has clearly put lube on before we started and that's all I could taste, it was very off putting so I didn't do more than a minute or two. She then said it was time to fuck and where did I want her? Cowgirl is my go to as I love having big tits swinging in my face so that's what we did, but not until she had applied MORE lube to both her fanny and the condom that was now adorning my cock. So once she jumped on and (very energetically!) fucked me, there wasn't a great deal of feeling for me. That said, the blowjob prior had got me to the brink several times so after a few minutes of her bouncing up and down on me, I spaffed into the bag and she cleaned me up, we had a natter and I went along my way. I would have fucked her arse, but it's extra in a half hour booking.

In summary, I would say Isobella is a seasoned old pro, very good at what she does and knows how to get you in and out of the room in a timely fashion. I can't fault the service, and if she did CIM I would happily go back just for a prolonged blowjob session. But the excessive lube just killed it for me, especially as someone who loves to go down on a lass, and that is the main reason for the grey rather than green rating. I'd say she is a great back up, plan B option but I'm not sure I would make her plan A.

As an addendum, I know she works with other girls and while I was there I could hear her partner getting fucked (very loudly) in the room next door. I later found out this was:

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Now, I don't mind that but it could put some off - however when Isobella left the room briefly before we started, she left the door open and I was shitting it in case the punter next door came out unexpectedly and saw me lying there in my birthday suit! Just something to be aware of.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 01:19:06 pm by stevedave »

Offline smilealltheway

That’s three neutral in a row, seems like I won’t be touching her anytime soon other that a very good review

Offline Crazyoldhaag

That’s three neutral in a row, seems like I won’t be touching her anytime soon other that a very good review

I was going to say the same. I think she needs to update her profile and photos.

Offline KBW1999

I've been following these reviews with interest, Isobella was one of my favourites and I used to see her regularly some 3 years or so ago, I always had a good time, I'm really sorry to hear she has dropped her game, I had hoped to see her next month, but will now wait and see if she does up her game

Offline stevedave

I've been following these reviews with interest, Isobella was one of my favourites and I used to see her regularly some 3 years or so ago, I always had a good time, I'm really sorry to hear she has dropped her game, I had hoped to see her next month, but will now wait and see if she does up her game

As I said, I can't really complain about the service. The reason it was neutral is more to do with excessive lube and her profile not  being accurate enough.

Offline KBW1999

I appreciate that and I think your review is objective and well balanced, like you I love going down, and used to love that with Isoblella, she always had the sweatest tasting pussy to me, she definitely never used to pre-lube when I saw her, mostly if I wanted to tear into her arse :diablo: :diablo: so I find it very disapointing to see she uses such an amount of lube now. BTW I agree with your comments on her BJ and agree 100% that CIM is the only drawback with that, thanks for your review