Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Oxford - Leggylexii  (Read 1345 times)

10 review(s) for leggylexii (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wanderer179

Profile Name- Leggylexii

AW link- External Link/Members Only

Location- North West of Oxford, Kidlington. (Postcode supplied on profile)

Date- December 21

Price- Agreed £130

Communication- Lexii doesn't accept texts or emails and chooses to only communicate by phone call to arrange a meet- I have no issues with this as it is not that uncommon. Agreed a time several hours hours the meet and a duration of one hour. Arrived to the rough location (postcode provided on profile) 5 mins before 1700. Sent a text to state I was here hoping to be given a more accurate location (house number/street)- the usual procedure as many of you would agree. 5 mins past the hour I try ringing only to hear what seems like a frantic reply over the phone stating that she'll ring me. No worries I thought- I'll sit and bide my time. A few minutes later I receive a text stating that she'll be back at half past- I start to get the impression this isn't going to happen so I begin to look at a Plan B. Over the next 30 mins I had great Comms with other WGs via text and phone- zero signal issues. Around 45 minutes after the agreed time I received a flurry of texts- the sort you receive when you put your phone on airplane mode, send 4/5 texts and then take it back off airplane mode. "Where are you?", "What happened", "The door is open", "no show" and "meeting cancelled". The lack of exact address (street and house number) and then stating that the door is open aside. I would've begrudgingly given her the benefit of the doubt if when I questioned her 'flurry of texts' she hadn't have sent me screen shots of our conversation with her incriminating "I'll be back at half past" text clearly deleted and then denied all existance of said text.

Service- None existant.

+ves- Good location, easy to get to and plenty of free parking.

-ves- Let's not go there.

Summary- Not an entirely wasted evening but a shame nonetheless, if she had been up front and cancelled with a reason (even if it's completely fabricated) yes I'd have been a little annoyed but c'est la vie. The kicker and negative came from the way she dealt with it. No doubt she probably, maybe, wasn't 'feeling it that night' and I understand that- work is sometimes shit and no doubt WGs get enough of the shitty end of a stick (no pun intended) but still. Although this is a negative it in no way reflects how her service is- she may be an absolute rocket in the sack after all. No hard feelings.