Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: indian-amira - Central London  (Read 3021 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WAP

External Link/Members Only

Amira is an old hand at this. I mean look at her Adultwork number. It’s about as low as a snakes belly. I’ve wanted to see her for ages but never gotten around to it until now.

Booking was easy. Her profile reads like a Primadonna with a list of likes and dislikes that is extremely specific and screams narcissistic queen. Yes sweetheart, it’s all about You and Your pleasure and I’m lucky to pay You to be in Your presence.  :sarcastic:

After pinging off a phone call I verified by AW email booking and off I went. Hotel was a decent hotel in zone 1. I called on arrival and arrived bang on time. No BS no wait 15 ”meeneets” baby. I followed her directions through the hotel lobby up and met her at the hotel door.

In person she’s extremely petit with a gym toned body and a tiny waist. She’s very tidy for a woman in her mid 30s. She’s been hovering around 29/31 on AW for a few years now. She looks a lot like her photos minus the air brushing. She’s just starting to get the Indian Aunty look and a good looking one. Ever so slightly rodent like but a real “fuck-me face”

I took a shower and came out. She offered me a bottle of water. Nice touch. Gave her the envelope and she didn’t bother counting it. Nice touch. Then there was some chit chat and she wouldn’t shut up. I gave her the hint by stroking her leg but she kept talking. It was female coffee shop chit chat and I’m nodding whilst increasingly vigorously stoking her hand now and waiting for her to STFU and I could picture her sat in a mother’s huddle in Costa with a coffee and cake with her friends chatting away.

Eventuaaaaally she got the hint and we started kissing DFK. Moved onto RO for mango time and OWO. She climbed on top and not the best of action as she doesn’t know how to grind and she claimed that she could really feel me and loved this position. To me it felt like she was sitting on top doing micro jiggles. She tiny and has a great slim body so I could put her into different positions and what followed was the usual positions and some good pumping action. She’s good as long as I was doing all the work and all the pumping and eventually I came into the bag.

A bit more chit chat and this time I’d had my sex so I could actually listen. She didn’t offer to initiate a second round.

The punt was mediocre and lacklustre. It was technically good but felt like she was going through the routine. I know that she has her fanboy base but I think she’s overrated and doing this job for too long and her London prices are an extra £90 over her Manc.

A firm Neutral from me.

Summary: A jaded, lacklustre punt

Recommend: At max £200 yes for an attractive mid thirties Desi girl. Yes.
At £250 NO. There’s better value to be had.

Repeat: No.

Attitude 7/10 talks for England
GFE Services 8/10 technically good
Physical Construction 9/10 Love her body
Facial Attractiveness 9/10 Yum
Professional Excellence 10/10
Physical Intimacy level 5/10 Jaded
Wet Ass Pussy grip factor 8/10 tight
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 09:27:29 am by WAP »

Offline bigandslick

No BS no wait 15 ”meeneets” baby.
Made me chuckle   :D

Offline Mango_007

oo thanks she's been on my hotlist for ages but her up her own arse profile has always put me off.
think i'll give her a  miss if she's not going to put in the effort - saw a note she's off to Aus next year - which i guees means fo any 'new clients' she's got no interest in making them a regular.   

nice review

Offline NuruGuru

Then there was some chit chat and she wouldn’t shut up. I gave her the hint by stroking her leg but she kept talking. It was female coffee shop chit chat and I’m nodding whilst increasingly vigorously stoking her hand now and waiting for her to STFU and I could picture her sat in a mother’s huddle in Costa with a coffee and cake with her friends chatting away.

Nice review - your meet reflects the 2 meets I've had with her over the years which were a couple of years apart. The talking is a definite time wasting tactic and can be massively infuriating because of how her profile dictates how you're expected to behave on the meet - so it's tough to make the first move incase she decides to terminate the booking, it does very much feel like things are all done on her terms. I agree that her Mancs prices are a better reflection of what one should pay for her - her London rate is as extortionate as the London property market - top prices for very little in return.

My first review of her was positive but my second would defo be a neutral borderline negative like this one.