Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Glasgow (tour)  (Read 2235 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lykopra

External Link/Members Only

Came across Harriet when she was up here a few weeks back sash grabbed my interest albeit not the usual type I punt with but I fancies something a bit different and she had great reviews on here. Usually based in Manchester. £100 for half an hour incall - seems like tour prices as she's now down to £90 for hh.

Location - Flat in the city centre, short walk from Central Station/Queen Street, and several paid car parks.

Comms - Straightforward enough. I messaged on AW for her availability the night before, given her number. I texted on the day for the address. She messaged to say she was ready as I was approaching so no hanging about on a busy street.

Girl - Profile doesn't give much away facially. Very girl next door looks with light-ish hair. Bit chunkier than her current pictures suggest but she carries it well and probably closer to mid-30s than the stated 31 on her profile. Very friendly and chatty lass.

Meet - Standard behind the door greeting and as soon as the door is shut, she's got her tongue down my throat and after a brief hello, she leads me into the room. More DFK ensues before I insist on handing over the cash to get it out of the way and into more DFK before stripping and getting comfy on the bed.

Hands wandering aplenty whilst DFK still continues, I play with her tits which she responds well to - making all the right noises without sounding fake. Bit bigger than her pictures - a good handful at least. She eventually heads down for some OWO and her technique is great - plenty of spit, varies speed and depth, pays attention to the balls. We move to 69 and as she continues to work on my cock, I come pretty close to shooting my load right there. She tastes great and gets wetter as I return the favour.

Condom on and she climbs on. She knows how to ride and seems into it as I am and feels pretty tight. I ask for doggy as the sight of her arse in 69 was great so I want to see it again. Pound away in this for a few minutes and she eggs me on to go harder and faster which brings me to the finish line in the bag. Clean up and a chat with her before I get ready and head out on the 30 minute mark.

I'd definitely go back to see her if I happened to be in Manchester or she came back to Glasgow. Overall, she's a friendly, personable lass with a great attitude who seems to enjoy the work as much as a punter would.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 10:49:55 pm by lykopra »

Offline oddson1970

good , detailed review  :thumbsup: l would be interested if anal was defo on the cards......did you bring that up during the meet?

Offline lykopra

I didn't ask, anal is something I can take or leave. I'd imagine if you were after it, you'd probably need to ask when booking and I wouldn't be surprised if it was for 1 hour plus appts.