Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Jesica Wolverhampton  (Read 7435 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5307618) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jag123

This meet happened last week.

Comms:
I messaged jesica early morning and arranged a meet for later that day. She told me to confirm an hour before. Simple

Appearance:
Facially she's attractive I'd say 7/10
I'd say she's a size 14 but has curves in all the right places 7/10
She was wearing a blue lingerie which was a nice touch 
She was also very fresh and clean.

The meet:
I arrived to the place and she opened the door (no hiding behind the door). She took me into the room and after sorting the paper work she went to store it away. She came back in and told me to undress then sit on the bed, what followed was a top lap dance which got me hard from the start, she knew how to move. She then lied me down and her hands went wondering. After a couple minutes of kissing and cuddling she put on a rubber and gave a a decent bj, this moved on quickly to 69, she was clean shaved and smelt great. We then got into missionary and finished in doggy, pretty standard round 1.

We then started talking for a while, she was genuinely a nice person and easy to talk too, after about 5 minutes her hands went down again and she started to get me hard again. Another standard bj and back into 69. We then got into doggy again and after a few minutes she started screaming and sounded like she was crying, as soon as I stopped to ask if everything was all good she squirt everywhere (ego boost) she then said she needed a rest before we continued, she then got out some toys which we used for the remainder of the meet.

We then spoke for another few minutes as I got changed and left.

Alot of people would give this a neutral however my reasons for the positive are:
1. She was a really nice person and easy to talk too
2. The toys were a nice touch at the end
3. I enjoyed the lap dance
4. I made her squirt everywhere (my first with any woman)

Offline southern boy

Good review nice for her to get on the scoreboard after 2 negative reviews

Offline Straightsix

..... after a few minutes she started screaming and sounded like she was crying, as soon as I stopped to ask if everything was all good she squirt everywhere (ego boost)
😆
Amazing what a little ass wiggling does. Most are unaware.

Good read, thanks.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 07:24:34 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline proton.punter

😆
Amazing what a little ass wiggling does. Most are unaware.

Good read, thanks.

Please elaborate on the ass wiggling 🤓😆

Offline Straightsix

Please elaborate on the ass wiggling 🤓😆
It really is quite simple and doesn't have to actually be a wiggle.
If SPs put on a little show before beginning proceedings it would certainly help charge the libido. Something akin to a little strip show confirming exactly what is in the pictures and precisely what you have come for.
Unfortunately it's too much to ask for with most girls, they haven't a clue or an interest in pleasing a man as most are purely transactional.

Offline Reppit

Just booked all agreed turned up and text her to say I was outside,she looses me in then when she opened the door started to kick off about I will have to wait as she was not ready,at that I turned round and walked off,her attitude stinks,lesson learnt

Offline Straightsix

Just booked all agreed turned up and text her to say I was outside,she looses me in then when she opened the door started to kick off about I will have to wait as she was not ready,at that I turned round and walked off,her attitude stinks,lesson learnt
Huh? You turned up at the agreed time to only then be abused? Is this correct?

Offline shed

That must be a first  :unknown:

Offline Marked69

Your better off using lush the girls aren’t far away from the time you book only problem with lush is the reception they do keep you hanging on some times for half hour £60 not bad and some of the service is more then worth it  :thumbsup:

Offline Reppit

Correct she opened the door with her hair like a scarecrow and no makeup on,shouting “you will have to wait” causing a scene,if I wanted abuse and a miserable woman moaning I could of stayed at home with the wife

Offline Straightsix

Yeah walk away justified. There's also the option of dropping your trousers at the door and blarting out loud like a child, give her something to think about.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 03:58:25 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Reppit