Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sian portsmouth  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Davede

Hi has anyone tried this girl she has some good feedback and looks pretty fit

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/x+sian+xx

I wouldn't mind hearing if anyone has had a booking with her

fabbian von minky

she has been about a while ,,bit to pricey for me though

Offline Davede

I decided to have a change of plan today I was thinking about seeing Sian but I've read so many good things about Haley I decided to visit her and how pleased about that am I
she is absolutely lovely and as filthy as hell, I was going to do a review but there is so many on here about her I dont think I need to...
all I can say is you need to book her and find for yourself

vorian

I decided to have a change of plan today I was thinking about seeing Sian but I've read so many good things about Haley I decided to visit her and how pleased about that am I
she is absolutely lovely and as filthy as hell, I was going to do a review but there is so many on here about her I dont think I need to...
all I can say is you need to book her and find for yourself

Up to you but imo every punter brings a different perspective to a review and they are always valuable.

Offline manfox

Hi guys

Has anyone seen this lady recently?

Would appreciate any feedback!

Cheers

Ttm

Offline Davede

Hi ttm
I visited Sian a few weeks ago and had a fun time with her, she can be as filthy as you want her to be
her place is nice and clean and very easy to find with plenty of free parking

Offline manfox

Great thanks davede.

Is she facially and physical attractive? Body looks good on profile but how did you find it 'live' so to speak!

Offline Davede

She is a very attractive milf and vey easy to talk to and she can give a mean blowjob!!

Offline manfox

Great stuff, will have to have a go!

Offline manfox

So, I made contact with Sian to try and arrange a meeting with a request for a face picture before final confirmation. (I'm a newbie but didn't think my request was unreasonable?)

She declined and to be honest I got the sense that she was not that bothered about seeing me so I decided that I wouldn't spend my hard earned with someone who I didn't feel confident I would enjoy my time with.

Maybe my loss but guess I'll never know now!