Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Orchid - Beeston  (Read 5244 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6096066) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only

Now I don't normally go on VS, but after a bunch of negative reviews found on AW for the girls I found I thought I'd just go for a massage and HR....

Found Sexy Thai Orchid and thought I'd give her a go.  Called and arranged a time. Location is off derby road Beeston. Parking is a pain as plenty of permit parking. She does have a drive though.

Arrived and greated by the lady behind the door. Walked in and quickly checked her out...profile says 30...yeah I say more 40...average Thai lady. Good rack on her with large nips, a bit chubby bit carried it well.

Handed over the cash, stripped and got on the bed for my massage. Straight away there was focus around my arse and ball sack...okay. she used her boobs and nipples instead of he hands...after 10 minutes flipped over and the warm baby oil came out and all over my old boy. Followed by a nice HJ and then it wank...then she reaches for a condom...now upto this point there was not much talk happening which suited me....and there was no talk of any extra services... but next came a BJ (covered)...yep enjoyed that and it gave me a chance to play with her boobs. She then stopped and sat on me cow girl and grinded away...yeah she enjoyed that and I felt her cum, slightly after so did I!

She removed the condom and passed me some wipes for me to clean up...I then got dressed and left. Not bad for £60!

If you are after a cheap Shag and not bothered on looks then I say give her ago!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
That’s the standard pricing at that place matey, and £20 for owo

This was a great place wth some historic beauts passing through but nowadays sadly old widowed women that need to make a few quid (that might be a bit harsh but you get my drift)

Often thought about going back, would fancy a blast on the “madam” there but that’s not happening either

Online RogerBoner

I've visited plenty of times over the years and still remember Lisa the big titted beauty. However these days the girls are  nowhere near as pretty as the Thai tourers mainly from Birmingham. I don't like the photos of this one but the previous one looked young and slim. They should show face pics and work out how to create an AW profile. Perhaps Harold should step up.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
We have had some good memories of punts of last here, was good in the day, sadly my mate who used to do the aw page for poni died of cancer so there is no more page unfortunately, he also got banned from here (no comment)
I doubt the quality of girls previous over the last 5 years will equal what’s kicking around today