Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savanah - Amour – Incall - Walker  (Read 2150 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

Also on AW  External Link/Members Only

1 hour  £110

I thought it was about time I had a bit of a change and I’d always fancied a booking with Molly’s duo partner, Savannah, so contacted Amour a few days ahead to put the booking in. Comms spot on as usual BTW.

Confirmed on the morning of the booking and was given the address minus the door number. Arrived at the appointed time and got a swift reply to my request for the number.

Greeted by Savannah who was quick to answer the door and dressed in very nice lingerie. I found her attractive and I would say the description on the website was accurate.

Finances sorted and we ran through the do’s and don’ts which were very similar to Molly’s, nothing anal related and no fingers (but tongues very welcome). Started as I normally do with a bit of a massage on her followed by RO, hygiene was spot on and she was receptive.  A very enjoyable session of OWO followed before she decided 69 would be a better idea, she must have read my mind! Condom on after that with energetic cowgirl and missionary before finished by hand / oral. Cuddle and a chat for the last few minutes, after she came back from the bathroom, until time was up.

Having now seen them both I have to say as they are both very similar in the way services are delivered, I can see how Molly and her work so well together as a duo and I’m sorely tempted to give it a try. Might be the end of me but what a way to go. 

Would I return to see her again? too true I would, trouble is the list of ones I am keen to revisit just gets longer.

Offline Kev3773

Nice one dm, I've seen her several times but it has been a while since. Need to see Molly as I am tempted by the duo   :hi:

Offline toon972

Pleased you enjoyed, seen them both and also thinking about that duo.