Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tropical Palms Portland street  (Read 9971 times)

Matthewg

Anyone been and is it still open

Offline tesla

I have been , must be 15/20ish years ago, no idea if its still open, twas a dump when I went so no interest in going back

Gordo987

:hi:

External Link/Members Only

I was also there a good few years ago. Tall skinny black chick as I recall, and not a bad fuck. I remember a kind of bath tub/Jakuzi thing that was knackered and rusty and dusty with some tatty shower curtains falling off the rail. Weird sort of place altogether.  :unknown:

Offline con-a-ser

This place is behind Cosmo or really near,

I think Cosmo is the better option but only been tropical palms once some years ago

Gordo987

If you google cosmopolitan's address on google maps and go to street view, you can see the Tropical Palm sign in the first floor window. Shanghai clinic is also in the same block - on my list of places to try.  :)

Offline Tango

Tropical palms is one place I haven't tried, I find too much of interest in Piccadilly and get consistent good service.

Online Denhamhoop

Been there saw a fine Italian/Romanian called Nicky very good nice snog reasonable BJ with and fantastic Cowgirl Doggie and Missionary to finish dont think Reverse Oral was available but a good shag for £50 as i had short time to kill for bus to Burnley at Bus Station.Pity Rangers lost 2 nil that day

Offline Mothball15

I went there last year, the entrance is in an alley way next to a chinese restaurant kitchen, sometimes the staff are having a smoke but they tend to ignore you.

The entrance is through a buzzer door with cctv, but some times its not fully shut!

I saw 2 women there one a stuning indian lady, and another a rude spanish lady.

I advise you to phone and ask for info b4 you visit.

Anony9611

Anyone know the rates they charge?

Offline Braemar0974

£40 between 10am and 10pm then £45 between 10pm and 10am. Price gets you 30 minutes. Been six months or so since I was there so the prices may have changed.
I've never had any complaints when I've been but I always went to see specific girls. Neither work there anymore which is why I've not been for a while.