Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ❤️NEW IN TOWN❤️REAL %100%❤️DOU❤️PARTY❤️ - Maria (gorgeous Rom in Leeds)  (Read 2854 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5938373) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Mr Sharlto

External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on this one for a week or so now, she looks FAF in her pictures and she has a verified photo which means a lot on VS as it’s swamped with fake pics and Instagram models who apparently sell their arse for £60 in Osmondthorpe.

£60 - 30 minutes, £20 extra for OWO.

Comms: Spot on, replied quickly and made prices and extras clear from the off. Arranged a booking for 2 days time and she gave me a post code for a street in Gledhow not too far from St James’ Hospital. Messaged on the day to confirm and she replied quickly.

Location: well Hare Hills has one of the highest crime rates in the country so in short it’s a massive shit hole in general. The part where the meet took place is slightly better than the rest of it and it’s a busy area with a lot of traffic so I felt safe enough. Parked about a ten minute walk away. The house is a mid terrace fit for purpose.

The Girl: I called when I was at the postcode and she told me the house number, I knocked on the door and it opened with her hiding behind it, walked in and really really liked what I saw. Slender but not skinny, 5ft 6” with long straight black hair. Facially I thought she was gorgeous, high cheek bones and amazing big blue eyes. She was wearing stockings with a skimpy dress.

The meet: She introduced herself with a handshake and I followed her upstairs to the bedroom. Maria has a matter of fact way of directing you through the punt, “put jacket here” “clothes go on the chair” “now lay on the bed”. She gets undressed and fuck me does she have incredible tits, a lot better than they look on the pics and they look good on there! I’d say at least double D’s they are a fantastic handful and totally natural with nice pointy nipples ready for sucking. Banging arse as well. At this point I was salivating at the thought of getting stuck into her. She immediately climbs over me and shoves her tits in my face so I can suck on her nipples for a few minutes, this breathes life into the old man and she starts OWO. Not before saying “don’t cum in my mouth”. The BJ feels great, her technique is good and she is enthusiastic, seeing such a gorgeous looking girls mouth sliding up and down your shaft is a great feeling, she had a good go at DT and gagged a couple of times so some of you lads packing lunchboxes probably won’t get full DT from her. Can’t fault her effort at all though. I asked for a 69 and she spun around and lowered her beautiful fresh smelling pussy onto my face, I really went for it lapping away at her clit and asshole, she let me tongue fuck her bumhole a little bit as well which was great!
After a good ten minutes of this she says “sex now?” And puts the bag on with her mouth. She then reels off different positions we can do and it feels a bit like I’m selecting something out of a shop but I suppose this is the ‘Rommie’ way it just feels a lot less personal. We go CG, RCG, mish and doggy to finish. Seeing her tits jiggling and rubbing my face in them in CG was a highlight of the punt. She makes pretty fake sounding noises throughout the punt which I prefer to silence. She is a great energetic fuck and puts a lot of effort in to it. I give her a good hard pounding in doggy while she massages my balls and I explode into the bag. Clean up is done efficiently and I’m walking out of the door a few minutes later.

Summary: she is a fucking stunner there’s no 2 ways about it and I doubt there’s many WG’s around with tits as good as hers. She is quite a pricey Rom for what she offers (no FK, no CIM, OWO is extra). You can have her arse but it’s an extra £40 on top. Overall I really enjoyed the punt and would love to get my hands on those tits again one day.

Offline GingerNuts

From VS advert:

07459 397557
+447459397557

The Girl: I called when I was at the postcode and she told me the house number, I knocked on the door and it opened with her hiding behind it, walked in and really really liked what I saw. Slender but not skinny, 5ft 6” with long straight black hair. Facially I thought she was gorgeous, high cheek bones and amazing big blue eyes. She was wearing stockings with a skimpy dress.

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 11:32:22 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline mikey lee

What size would you say.
8 or 10

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

You’re right Mr S, the pics on her profile don’t do justice to her prized Baps. 

Those jugs in my face in CG completely took my mind off the lack of OWO and kissing.. :D

Maybe she had a kid while she was back there in ‘Romland’. But aren’t babies supposed to ruin tits not perfect em?

How was the OWO BJ, is it worth the £20 extra?

Offline The0neAnd0nly

The positives for this one are flying in and she looks amazing!!

Need to try and get to Leeds before Chrimbo, guess Rom unicorns do exist with her and Hellen!!

Offline Mr Sharlto

You’re right Mr S, the pics on her profile don’t do justice to her prized Baps. 

Those jugs in my face in CG completely took my mind off the lack of OWO and kissing.. :D

Maybe she had a kid while she was back there in ‘Romland’. But aren’t babies supposed to ruin tits not perfect em?

How was the OWO BJ, is it worth the £20 extra?
I actually couldn’t believe how much better they are IRL, they’d fit right in on the 3rd page of the daily star. I’d be surprised if she’d had kids as I couldn’t see any scars etc. and we’ve already eluded to her buoyant baps, whatever it is she did back in Romland I hope she keeps doing it!
I’m still on the fence a bit with the extra for OWO, particularly now I’ve see on another review that she gave it with no extra charge in a 1hr meet. Having said that, I am a massive fan of a good bj and imo there not really worth having with the bag on so I probably would pay it again when it came down to it.