Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dolly - GFE Sheffield  (Read 3758 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5497487) (31 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
35 review(s) for Lexi_Ryder (26 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Huddsfun

External Link/Members Only

Called in on my way past a few weekends ago, we all know Dolly was formally known as Lexi Ryder, i have wanted to meet her in the past, but something always stopped me from talking the plunge, but it was Dolly or Chloe so i choose Dolly.

Gfe istself i find discreet warm and fairly clean for a parlour and not bad value for a quick punt as you travel up the M1.

£20 to guy behind reception follwed Dolly into the room, another £45 for owo and sex, she left me to get showered, first time in this room and the shower blast straight out of the doors if they are open, it got warm eventually.

Dolly returned, i must say i found her rather pleasant to chat with, but she does seem a bit jaded.

The worst back rub ever, no oil offered and just swipes for a while, again the conversation was good.

She started oral, got me rock hard using her nails well but wouldn't suck my cock longer than four sucks, then did the flicking the shaft with her tongue, plus kissing the shaft making that awful smacking noise that false lips that are too plump do, all o wanted was a little rythmn to get me going.

Onto sex, with her applying the rubber, squirt of lube and she got on top, but she didn't let go of my dick with her hand so only got about half of it in. i then bent hewr over and slide all the way in, very wartm and tight, really felt good and finally she let go of my cock, after some good fucking i felt the sap rising, now this is the difference bewteen negative and neutral for me, as i came she pulled forward straight away on the first thrust, leaving my pulsing cock to fill the bag on its own dangling on fresh air, now we all know a few more thrust make the orgasm much better.

Will return to GFE when i have an itch to scratch but will not book Dolly again!

Offline KerachiDope

Thanks for the review.
On viewing the GFE Massage website, what is with “Offers A-Z” under an SPs “Specialties”?

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review.
On viewing the GFE Massage website, what is with “Offers A-Z” under an SPs “Specialties”?

External Link/Members Only