Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxScottish-Blondexx  (Read 7794 times)

8 review(s) for xxScottish-Blondexx (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline elihd

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just came back from the visit. Awful experience  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: , luckily I only go for 30mins. She is based just off kilbowie road, clydebank in one of the high rise flats. Owo was barely 5mins, no Fk even though when I ask her yesterday on the text she says yes, sex was like fucking a blow up doll and cim - don't even go there.

Also, I was greeted by an old man when I came in the building, she mentioned during the punt about going holiday with her dad so am assuming the old guy is here "dad".

I would not recommend this girl, don't waste your time & money. Go elsewhere.

Offline auldie63

Strange this      as based on a previous couple of reviews on her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32265.0

by jimmy and an earlier one by Tazman I booked her a fortnight ago and had a good time. No problems with any old geezer, though to me he would probably have been young. Girl did all I asked as per her likes list, was very pleasant and quite chatty. Did make a text once, took about 1min., after about 1/2hr but said she had to let someone know she was all right, which I have no problem with. She said she hadn't been at this long and that was obvious, but to me she was fine. Another post on jimmy's thread which is almost a carbon copy of yours.

Offline myothernameis

Going by her feedback, she has seen at least 60 guys since March 2014, and they all seem happy with her

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah I haven't had a chance to review but I had a really nice time...all felt very natural.....makes sense as she is new...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline garybs

I had a similar experience as noted in the other thread the other day. I did forget to mention then though she admitted to me she was actually 24

Offline Puntypants

Sorry, pressed the wrong button. See next entry
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:40:45 am by Puntypants »

Offline Puntypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just came back from the visit. Awful experience  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: , luckily I only go for 30mins. She is based just off kilbowie road, clydebank in one of the high rise flats. Owo was barely 5mins, no Fk even though when I ask her yesterday on the text she says yes, sex was like fucking a blow up doll and cim - don't even go there.

Also, I was greeted by an old man when I came in the building, she mentioned during the punt about going holiday with her dad so am assuming the old guy is here "dad".

I would not recommend this girl, don't waste your time & money. Go elsewhere.

You must have caught her on an off day. She seems worth £75, even if she falls short in some areas.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:40:05 am by Puntypants »

Offline the fitter

I find this puzzling as CIM was definately available, she not the prettiest girl, but she is acceptable. The only concerns I had, there was definately someone else in the flat at that time. because there was a pair of gents shoes in the hall, and I felt as though there was someone in the flat, she menioned she did not have a boyfreind but there was a razor in the bathroom, and as anyone who has been with her will know she does not shave her lower bits. :rolleyes:

Offline elihd

Hi guys, I believe that she didnt connect with me during our meet. It does not matter whether if i caught her on an off day or not. If she was not up to it yesterday she should have decline or cancel my booking! and i go elsewhere. But no she didnt, I wasted £50 + fuel, yes its only £50 however at the end of the day its still money, and it was an easy 50 quid for her. I also left after 20 mins in 30mins booking, as i said before luckily i didnt go for 1hr.

CIM was declined by her before the end of the punt, OWO was more of a thug the a BJ and FK was more like light kissing (not tongue). I did asked her in advance the day before if she does these services (owo + fk and cim) her replied was "YES thats not a problem". If i did not ask her for these services and expected she offers them thats then my fault however thats not the case!

I understand some of you punters are defending her as you had positive experience/s with her, however its was the opposite for me yesterday therefore its a Negative from me. I will write feedback on her on AW when i get the chance. Thanks for all your comments chaps!  :D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 09:10:38 pm by elihd »

Offline rob35790

This girls pictures are on fabswingers as part of a couple. Think the fabswingers profile has been on longer the the adultwork profile. Don't really have a point to make regarding this other than it put me off booking her.

Offline elihd

This girl is such a liar, she replied on my feedback on her AW i came too quickly lol She was so lame at sex that my cock went soft during the punt! had to wanked off furiously to ejaculate! 1st time ever with a wg. She is worst than fucking romanians!

Offline elihd

This girls pictures are on fabswingers as part of a couple. Think the fabswingers profile has been on longer the the adultwork profile. Don't really have a point to make regarding this other than it put me off booking her.

SHe is 24yo, aw has been on the web since 2000 therefore which makes her 14yo at the time if the picture was on the swinger website which is older than aw this makes the pic fake! Also she is a lying thief!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 10:22:37 am by elihd »

Offline auldie63

Please explain 'she is a lying thief', what did she steal from you? We would all be keen to hear.

Offline rob35790

Not sure if you picked me up wrong, i ment the adultwork profile she has was made in January and the fabswingers one is over a year old if i remember right. On FS she has a couple profile with an older guy, as i said this just put me off booking her.

Offline tazman1002001

Rob share her fab swingers link if you have it?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline elihd

Please explain 'she is a lying thief', what did she steal from you? We would all be keen to hear.

Okay boss i will explain this & break it down for you :)

"lying": 1st, she is lying about the services she offered, She told me that FK + OWO & CIM was not a problem for her however thats wasn't the case. She only does 1 out of 3 which was so lame i wouldnt call it a bj; NO CIM, NO FK, only OWO which was barely 5mins.
2nd, She is lying about the info on her "disputes" on her feedback in AW. I did not came quickly, in fact i had to relieve myself as i realised it was not getting anywhere the punt.

"thief": I left after 20mins in a 30 mins booking. E.g. Imagine you pay a plumber for 30mins work, you would expect the plumber to stay and do their job for 30mins you would not be happy if he did a shite job and left after 20mins correct?! if thats the case you been conned =  steals from you! The word "steals" usually associated with physical violence, smash & grab, however do you know that stealing can be done in many ways?  :sarcastic: especially nowadays auldie  :D

I understand that you are a fan of her unfortunately i had a negative experience with this girl and i just want to share this with fellow punters  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 12:59:45 am by elihd »

Offline rob35790

External Link/Members Only

quote author=tazman1002001 link=topic=33037.msg460461#msg460461 date=1404414431]
Rob share her fab swingers link if you have it?
[/quote]

Hope this works from the phone if not il try later on the pc. You might need the join up to see it though.

James999

Nice legs, if she's 18 and just £75 an hour she'd be worth booking just to sit her there and wank over her  :thumbsup:

Offline akauya

Not sure if you picked me up wrong, i ment the adultwork profile she has was made in January and the fabswingers one is over a year old if i remember right. On FS she has a couple profile with an older guy, as i said this just put me off booking her.

Sorry this may be a silly question but what difference does it make whether she is a swinger or not or that she is dating an older guy? Why would that put you off?

:unknown:

Offline rob35790

Sorry this may be a silly question but what difference does it make whether she is a swinger or not or that she is dating an older guy? Why would that put you off?

:unknown:

Not in anyway a silly question.  If I'm honest I've no real answer, it was just something that put me off.

Offline akauya

Not in anyway a silly question.  If I'm honest I've no real answer, it was just something that put me off.

Fair enough. I like fucking swingers and if a prossie is a swinger that means she's in it not only for the money but because she likes sex, so all the better for a good punt (despite this review of course - and I must add I never saw this prossie as I don't punt in Scotland :))

Offline auldie63

Okay boss i will explain this & break it down for you :)

"lying": 1st, she is lying about the services she offered, She told me that FK + OWO & CIM was not a problem for her however thats wasn't the case. She only does 1 out of 3 which was so lame i wouldnt call it a bj; NO CIM, NO FK, only OWO which was barely 5mins.
2nd, She is lying about the info on her "disputes" on her feedback in AW. I did not came quickly, in fact i had to relieve myself as i realised it was not getting anywhere the punt.

"thief": I left after 20mins in a 30 mins booking. E.g. Imagine you pay a plumber for 30mins work, you would expect the plumber to stay and do their job for 30mins you would not be happy if he did a shite job and left after 20mins correct?! if thats the case you been conned =  steals from you! The word "steals" usually associated with physical violence, smash & grab, however do you know that stealing can be done in many ways?  :sarcastic: especially nowadays auldie  :D

I understand that you are a fan of her unfortunately i had a negative experience with this girl and i just want to share this with fellow punters  :drinks:
FFS you had a bad punt. Get over it. You did not click with the girl. Get over it. I am quite sure it wasn't your 1st and won't be your last.
I am not a fan of this girl, have seen her once and it was fine, obviously more empathy with me than you. Shit happens. Get over it.
A simple negative review would have done and I would not have had anything to say. Everyone to their own but you come on here and throw all the toys out the pram and talk shit about this girl.
Dry your eyes and get on with life.

Offline Ggowman

I had her for an hour outcall. She was £75 and I doubt I would see her again. Was all a bit dull. Great arse to be fair.

carlisle78

If a girl says yes to DFK etc over the phone then doesn't deliver on the day - then yes, lying is one reason.

There could be others though. Had you gone a bit heavy on the garlic at lunchtime?

:D

Hotintheshade

mmmm the pix she has ... well she looks hot VERY HOT, what specifically is the problem?

A young slim girl for a very good price?

I have her in my sights.... if she is that bad tell me why?

A proper review PLEASE  :dash:

Offline sparrow

FFS you had a bad punt. Get over it. You did not click with the girl. Get over it. I am quite sure it wasn't your 1st and won't be your last.
I am not a fan of this girl, have seen her once and it was fine, obviously more empathy with me than you. Shit happens. Get over it.
A simple negative review would have done and I would not have had anything to say. Everyone to their own but you come on here and throw all the toys out the pram and talk shit about this girl.

You asked for an explanation.

Offline elihd

If a girl says yes to DFK etc over the phone then doesn't deliver on the day - then yes, lying is one reason.

There could be others though. Had you gone a bit heavy on the garlic at lunchtime?

:D

HAHA I wish my fellow punter :) I didnt have time to get some lunch that day, been eating "airwaves" allday. So unless they have a new a flavour i dont know about because i would like to try some :lol: DFK was not on the plate during the punt.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:14:21 pm by elihd »

Offline henry brubaker

I have to agree with what some of the posters have said. Poor service. It was like kissing when I was 14 and she made no effort. I left after 15 minutes.

I'd rather spend the extra and get some level of service.

Killer body as well (although not the best looking).

Offline pay as u hoe

He left a negative review on a site which is there for such a purpose. Get over it.
I would prefer it if more punters provided an explanation of why the punt wasnt satifactory rather than using vague terms like "im not a fan of this girl" which you have used, what use is that to anyone. Why arent you a fan, there must be a reason which would help others reach an informed decision on whether to punt with her.

Offline auldie63

He left a negative review on a site which is there for such a purpose. Get over it.
I would prefer it if more punters provided an explanation of why the punt wasnt satifactory rather than using vague terms like "im not a fan of this girl" which you have used, what use is that to anyone. Why arent you a fan, there must be a reason which would help others reach an informed decision on whether to punt with her.
He accused me of being a fan of this girl. I was simply stating that I was no advocate of hers.
He had a bad punt, I had a much better one. Shit happens.

Offline glsgwmle69

had a punt with this girl at the end of june ...was ok she did seem a bit slow at times had to be directed to certain things not the brightest  lassie  but 75 for an hour its money well spent

chico1000

I am new to this so forgive me for coming late on to the post but have to agree with some of the negative comments on her.  I had a punt with her a few weeks back. I was very clear of what I was looking for in emails and not many were delivered.    Sure she is the girl in the photos but she is plain looking.  Her body is nice enough  apart from a bit of a belly which she is sensitive about.  She was friendly enough but when arrived she was not wearing what I had requested and claimed her sister had stolen her stockings her uniforms etc. She was wearing a dress and heels but it really didn't do it for me.  I was taken into a living room and it was obvious that there was a man staying there whom she claimed was her dad and he worked on the rigs.  We kind of talked across the living room with us both standing up and it felt uncomfortable. I should have walked but because of previous good feedback I thought I am here now.   She talked about inane stuff for absolute ages and eventually I suggested we go to the bedroom. I asked her if she could give me a lapdance or a massage to try and get me in the mood. No she didn't do any of that.  So then I suggested she give me a bit of show as per her cam shows but she just sat on the bed with her legs closed.   She  didn't initiate anything and I had to make the moves eventually she started giving me owo but her technique was very poor compared to others.  Happy enough to get instructed to get into different positions but not enthusiastic and the sex was dull.  Towards the end she stopped me in mid flow and asked where I was going to come as she didnt like it on her face.  That kind of killed it for me and I left.  I agree she is cheap, young and friendly enough . But I am kind of thinking  for an extra £15 you could get someone like Erika and she is really excellent so really whats the point. Heather is a nice girl but the overall experience and services are rank. Sorry but I wont be back.

Offline Courtney

Another late post here but wanted to share my experience with this girl. I saw her twice earlier this year, first time was OK but the 2nd was all a bit weird. I can understand a lot of the comments made here, however when I drove up to the flat for the 2nd meet, I turned around to see that she was in the car parked next to me with "some old guy", she glanced over at me............felt very awkward. She got out the car and into the flat, then I followed a few minutes later. She later told me that guy was her "driver"............cutting towards the end of the punt the phone rang, she told me it was her "Dad" and that he was coming up to the flat just now! She said I had to get out before he got here. My time was nearly up anyway so I rushed out. At the bottom "some old guy" said "hello" to me as I came out the lift, but I'm sure it was the same guy I saw in the car with her earlier. Could "Dad" and "driver" be one and the same? All very strange........I won't be back!

Offline elihd

The only reason that she got loads of feedbacks is because her price is low compares to other whores on AW. I rather siiting on front of xhamster than paying £50 for a chat + very vanilla sex (and she doesnt do the services were asked & agreed on btw).

Some people expectations on this forum are pretty low even tho their paying for the sex. Their just happy with getting the buzz shagging a young slim girl half of their age.   :dash:

« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 06:06:43 am by elihd »

Offline tazman1002001

Courtney ...the driver is her partner and they are swingers...... Sorry you had a bad experience...

External Link/Members Only
Banned by:

Offline Courtney

Thanks Tazman , yeah this makes sense. It was just the "My Dad is coming up" situation at the end that was weird. 

Offline Ggowman

I see she has a BB review up now.  :vomit:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by: