Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littlehoneyjessica of Peterborough  (Read 2167 times)

12 review(s) for littlehoneyjessica (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tightfoot69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First punt yesterday in a few months so wanted to make sure it would be good.

Second time I have seen Jessica after seeing her about 18 months ago.

Asked her to dress up in a school uniform which really suited her slim figure. Really good body if you like the petite type. Very good DFK and good OWO. First time she swallowed the lot and second time i came all over her face. A quietly spoken girl but very friendly and very horny.

Top punt and recommended.

Online Natwest

I have just got back from seeing Jess having stopped off at the pub on my way back to replace the fluids. Actually I have replaced more than the lost fluid so those who prefer not to read fluffiness should look away now.

A lesson learnt tonight that you read her raunchy profile plus getting such a distorted view of sex watching the internet. Then you have someone like Jess open the door and she is warm and friendly and absolutely beautiful and all your thoughts of "giving her one" and "shagging the ass off her" just melt away.

In the end what made it a great time is that not only did I have lots of attention lavished on me including a superb OWO with not a drop spilt but afterwards lay with a beautiful 20 year old in my arms - something I haven't done for 30 years.

That was the missing piece of the jigsaw. Just wanted to know what it felt like to be young again - now I know.

Offline mattylondon

Then you have someone like Jess open the door and she is warm and friendly and absolutely beautiful and all your thoughts of "giving her one" and "shagging the ass off her" just melt away.
Ah, so fluffy!  :P

You speak for yourself. I'll stick to wanting to shag the arse of her and will!  :D

She has talent. No doubt about it. One I shall sample.

cockneybstrd

Ah, so fluffy!  :P

You speak for yourself. I'll stick to wanting to shag the arse of her and will!  :D

She has talent. No doubt about it. One I shall sample.
;)

I hope your ruin her Matty !!

Offline mattylondon

;)

I hope your ruin her Matty !!
I fully intend to and extract the max out of her! I'll leave the 'lovemaking' to others. Some are born to be fucked and hard. :P

Prossies, by their very nature are neither 'shy' nor 'sweet innocent' creatures. Any notion of fluffyness can be quickly dispelled by reading her profile and looking at her pics. She'll have been sucking cock in those bike sheds or getting drilled by older teens, whilst she was still at school. She ain't no prude.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 10:28:15 am by mattylondon »

Online finn5555

This one likes it hard   :cool: and loves you to unload in her mouth. Maybe she can be fluffy but she delivers no matter what you desire  :hi:

Online Natwest

This one likes it hard   :cool: and loves you to unload in her mouth. Maybe she can be fluffy but she delivers no matter what you desire  :hi:

I think that is a very fair summary.

One thing I did forget to mention is that I dealt with the paperwork at the beginning and accidentally overloaded it by £20. Jess obviously must have counted it while I went to the bathroom before leaving and when I came out she refunded the money to me. Had she not done so I would have been none the wiser.

Offline eyeseebee

Same as Waverley, I once gave her £10 too much and didn't realise and she gave it back without a second thought. A very honest girl, and fucking sexy too. Agree with the post above, I bet she was a right cock tease at school.