Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Valeria Vixen - Tottenham Court Road - Avoid  (Read 2489 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5838667) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bsmoove67

External Link/Members Only

Claims to be 31 - at least 50 something, wrinkled arms and face. Should have just turned back there and then. Claimed to offer dfk/gfe even in 15 mins via text and phone, wasn't the case. Got told to shower and when I came out got told I have less than 10 mins left.

Started with owo and was going superfast, told her to slow down and then she looked up angrily saying its a quickie. Wasn't having it and gave her some back pointing out how shit the experience was etc. Finished me off and then threw a tissue on me asking me to clean myself up.

Overall, shit experience. Avoid - Facially and physically unattractive with a horrible attitude and a serious clock-watcher/rusher.

Online scutty brown

What did you realistically expect in a fifteen minute session?
Its fifteen minutes from walking in the door to walking out, including any shower time. If you can't cope with that, take a longer booking.
You purchased fifteen minutes of her time. She's unlikely to donate any more time to you for free

Offline bsmoove67

I expected her to do the services advertised. confirmed dfk was offered and then when I tried to initiated backed away and claimed she doesn't want to anymore. Was very distant and mechanical. I know a good punt from a bad one, this was a bad one.

Online scutty brown

I wonder why so many of yours are bad?

Offline Punterperson1971

I agree with scutty what do you expect in a 15 minute booking,I’ve had many of these in the past and had no issues like you claim to have had.

Online Makka124

I agree with scutty what do you expect in a 15 minute booking,I’ve had many of these in the past and had no issues like you claim to have had.

:lol: :lol:

I think some people will start to be dishonest with the amount of time they are punting,
Of course his negative experiences is what happened, which I believe is correct
Unfortunately he can’t see it as problem, but if it was the other way round he would be complaining

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

Claimed to offer dfk/gfe even in 15 mins - You have to be realistic and use your brain - think about it, IRL a GFE can't be a 15 minute experience? 15 minutes is a P&D experience, to think otherwise you're delusional

Got told to shower and when I came out got told I have less than 10 mins left. - The clock starts when you walk through the door

she looked up angrily saying its a quickie. By the time you shoot your load and get dressed (and possibly shower) your 15 minutes will be up.

Wasn't having it - So you paid for a quickie, but you weren't having it? What did you expect her to do?

serious clock-watcher/rusher. - She's running a business where she sells her time. You paid for 15 minutes, she's making sure she only gives what you paid for.

Overall, it would appear that you are only willing to pay for a P&D but want the full GFE experience.

Offline PLeisure

I expected her to do the services advertised. confirmed dfk was offered and then when I tried to initiated backed away and claimed she doesn't want to anymore. Was very distant and mechanical. I know a good punt from a bad one, this was a bad one.
How much time was there between you cleaning your teeth and the meet?
Do you smoke? Had you eaten garlic? etc; etc.

Offline bsmoove67

How much time was there between you cleaning your teeth and the meet?
Do you smoke? Had you eaten garlic? etc; etc.

My breath was fine, I even used the mouthwash she had in the bathroom, she said she doesn't want to just because and then later doubled back and said its cause of COVID. Crap punt

Offline Prince

She does sounds like poor quality though.

Read her neutral report.

P