Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx - Wimbledon  (Read 1731 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrMakers

External Link/Members Only

130/HR +20 anal = 150, meet was within the last 6 weeks.  Booked in the morning for an afternoon appt, comms good.  Short walk from South Wimbledon tube, couple spots for cash machines in the area.  Flat is up a couple flights of stairs, rough looking stairs and entrance, flat is clean and tidy though

Appearance:  I thought she was pretty hot in a tight white see through top and tartan skirt with no underwear.  I've seen the gymnast comparisons and theres a vague resemblance but Jessica looks a lot sexier and dirtier.  Tits were great though one is harder than the other, felt the soft one first and wavered thinking they might be real but the feeling the other ended that thought.  Nice tan and smooth body, ass was a little small than expecting but gets great shape in doggy

Meet:  Very nice and friendly girl.  Good kisser but felt robotic at times.  Helped me get undressed and immediately dropped to her knees in front of the mirror.  I found the technique to be average, but what she was EXCEPTIONAL at is providing the show in the mirror - it was alternate eye contact with me then watching herself.  She raised higher on her knees to pull up her skirt and touch herself while sucking me and made sure I could see everything in the mirror.  Same with sticking her ass out from under her skirt - extremely high marks for this.

Tossed her on the bed for some RO and...she took it?  Not much genuine response at all.  Started the sex in CG and she can ride like an absolute champ and those tits have great bounce.  Flipped her over to mish and it was good, but one oddity was she would just say random phrases like "Oooo yeah sexy" like I was with a Thai girl or something, don't understand.  I was able to go as hard and fast as I wanted which is rare.  Went to my go to move of legs on shoulders and got very little reaction in comparison to other girls, straight poker face from Jessica.  She then moved her legs farther apart on my shoulders so she could go to town on her clit in rhythm, and the pussy temperature and fluid levels increased sharply indicating an orgasm that I may or may not had anything to do with, and no vocals to match.

Was time for anal - more often than not I get declined for size reasons (both civvy and pro)and those that do attempt usually stop pretty quick for comfort reasons.  Jessica got on all fours with a minor amount of lube and guided the tip in, then threw her ass back full speed to the hilt.  I spent the next 10 minutes absolutely pounding her asshole as hard and fast as I could (first time ever a girl has been up for this) with loud encouragement, it felt fantastic and surprised I held out as long as I did, but eventually deposited probably a 2 litre of spunk in the bag.  Herr ass was bright red just from my thrusting, no spanking required.

Looked at the clock and it was 40 minutes in, and got a nice normal massage with nice normal chat like I just didn't have one of the filthier fucks in my life to date.  Its a nice one for the bank.  Got dressed and left on time, a little light headed but a smile on my face.

Would I recommend and repeat?  Certainly recommend for anal - good lord.  Believe it or not she's not on the top of the repeat list because I prefer a more responsive GFE style.  But would be the #1 option for a plan B because her ability to take a dick is legendary