Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobellaboobs - Leeds  (Read 2092 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Torchman

External Link/Members Only

Isobella has been well reviewed and mostly positive ones so I thought probably worth a visit especially if she is as fit as in her pictures. That’s where it starts to go wrong. I think the pictures are quite old. She looks good there but when in the same room different vibe. Not bad looking but not as expected. Big tits for sure but sagging. Bit of keeping me waiting in the room, offers a massage and as I don’t want to be rude I accept and it’s just not a massage. Anyhow 5 mins in she asks me to turn over and that’s where she redeemed herself. Very good oral technique not massively deep but good and slow with some sloppy action when coming up for air. So I enjoyed that a lot whilst playing with her tits. Managed to insert a couple of fingers and when I brought them back to my nose I thought am not going down there with my tongue. Stank of fishy piss. Weird and not nice. Didn’t say anything. She then offered the cover, cg first which was good with her tits in my face, mish then doggy to finish. Missed the anal and didn’t ask for it as at that stage just wanted to be done. I probably caught her on her off day. Lacklustre performance finished 10 mins early and was no real intention to get a second pop within the time. Paid 140 for the hour I think but was not great. Superb blow job is what makes it a neutral overall. Disappointed and not in a rush to return but never say never.

Offline Tinytim

Yeah, I saw her last year and was surprised, all positive reviews, and not the best I thought.
Not my type in the flesh.

Thanks for the review

Offline Torchman

Same here! Maybe didn’t manage my expectations well…

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for sharing MrT.  :drinks: :drinks:

Fishy fanny and lacklustre performance = redcard IMHO.  :hi: :hi:

Offline petetheknight

I never went that far...but given I'd see her lubing up (a lot) I really didn't fancy it.... :(

Offline Torchman

I hesitated with the red card but her oral skills got her out of the red into the grey.

Offline CityTillIDie

I’ve been toying with the idea of meeting her when she comes to York, which she has done occasionally.

UKP wins again! Thanks to your review, and another neutral currently floating about, I shall save my money for someone else. Many thanks.

CTID

Offline mrfishyfoo

I hesitated with the red card but her oral skills got her out of the red into the grey.

:hi: :hi: