Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evbe - Incall - Shrewsbury  (Read 1756 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6375109) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shrewsmale

External Link/Members Only

Incall 30 mins £90

So after seeing this profile be in my local area for c. 2/3 months and the photos/review on here I took the plunge and am very glad I did.

For reference, I usually stick to English girls and only regulars I know. We don't seem to get many Europeans in Shropshire and I don't like to be disappointed but this seemed worth the risk.

Comms - Tried to get a meet earlier in day and wasn't free at time I asked for. Quick reply though. Text later in day and she was free. Directions and comms bang on.

Location - Middle of town centre opposite h&m. Parking around the corner. The location might be put some off but to me its hiding in plain sight as always will have a good excuse to be in that area (drinks shopping etc)Place was a brand new apartment which was really nice.

Arrival - Greeted at door. Certainly the lady in the photos. Attractive but I would say older than 30 as others comment. With that said she is very well kept and attractive. She is quite tall in her heels.
She asked I showered which I was happy to do as cold out. Shower was great.

Services - I arrived back in to find her naked on the bed looking very appealing. Lay down and straight into some real deep french kissing which I was not expecting but was super hot. She had obviously seen others that day but all very fresh.

Then proceeded with some reverse oral. Seemed to enjoy but take a guess at usual fake moans. Completely shaven and very clean.

Then swapped around and went for owo. Very good, lots of ball licking and sucking and she took it deep.

I asked for a condom which she put on and then added some lube before she got on top of me. Fucked her like that for a bit with her tits in my mouth and then proceeded to fuck her doggy before coming in the rubber.

She cleaned me up and we had a good chat. I definitely get the impression she is independent and she appears to like the finer things in life. She is in Shrews til xmas then off travelling before coming back to Shrews as she likes it.

As one of the first Euro girls I have fucked I have to say I was impressed with the visit and will go back.

Offline Diggingdeep

Thanks for review - I had noticed her profile and agree she looks attractive, I need to make a booking