Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TiffanyStar - Guildford  (Read 3275 times)

16 review(s) for TiffanyStar (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only                                                                                               ccccancnn
Recently saw TiffanyStar who was based in Guildford for an hour.
Comms were very good.
Arrived at the flat (which has had a serious refit since I was last here- v nice) where I was met by Tiffany, who had a lovely smile, an attractive Brunette. 5'3" is about right. However the profile states 28 where as I think she is 35+, also the profile pics are a bit out of date as shes put on a bit of weight around her tummy and is not as slim as some of those profile pics suggest. She also has a couple of small tattoos on her back and tummy. Never the less I was pleased to meet her. Shes a delightful character who made me feel very welcome. Also a seriously good shag as it turns out.
The bedroom is immaculate, with high end furnishings - very nice.
£200 exchanged for the hour.
Services enjoyed DFK, just amazing. OWO both ways again very good, several positions all delivered with enthusiasm. And she is one noisy girl when shes coming. She loves her job me thinks. CIM was another £20, felt I'd spent enough. Shes an interesting girl to talk to as we did have some down time. But I couldnt help note that she was keen to get me out on the hour but I wasnt short changed on the time.
This is an easy positive for me as she delivered everything off her likes list as requested. I had a great time, enjoyed her company and would consider see again, but not for a while. :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review Mr M glad you enjoyed. Her fee is a no for me. 35+??? I will save my hard earned  :hi:

Offline Haderach

Looks good but £20 extra for CIM after dropping £200 for an hour. That feels like a piss take to me, enough to put me off.

Offline MrMatrix

All the Exclusive Girlfriends are £200Ph. You dont always get a good deal as I have found in the past and at this price I wont pay extras. Yes Dubcar it is a deterant to booking EGs. But every now and then I will book something I feel is a bit more than usual. Its unlikely I will see this SP again. :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

All the Exclusive Girlfriends are £200Ph. You dont always get a good deal as I have found in the past and at this price I wont pay extras. Yes Dubcar it is a deterant to booking EGs. But every now and then I will book something I feel is a bit more than usual. Its unlikely I will see this SP again. :hi:

as long as you enjoyed yourself. As usual thanks for the review very useful for those who want to visit her.   :hi:

Offline DouglasReynholm

Congrats on your 100th review, Neo. :hi:  I'll get there in 8 years or so.

Offline MrMatrix

Congrats on your 100th review, Neo. :hi:  I'll get there in 8 years or so.
Thanks DR, decent of you. Never thought I'd make it TBH. But then I dont post every punt I do.  :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

Yeh congrats Mr M great job!   :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Yeh congrats Mr M great job!   :hi:
Thanks DC. Long way to catch you up though. I will try :D :D

Offline mace-window

External Link/Members Only                                                                                               ccccancnn
Recently saw TiffanyStar who was based in Guildford for an hour.
Comms were very good.
Arrived at the flat (which has had a serious refit since I was last here- v nice) where I was met by Tiffany, who had a lovely smile, an attractive Brunette. 5'3" is about right. However the profile states 28 where as I think she is 35+, also the profile pics are a bit out of date as shes put on a bit of weight around her tummy and is not as slim as some of those profile pics suggest. She also has a couple of small tattoos on her back and tummy. Never the less I was pleased to meet her. Shes a delightful character who made me feel very welcome. Also a seriously good shag as it turns out.
The bedroom is immaculate, with high end furnishings - very nice.
£200 exchanged for the hour.
Services enjoyed DFK, just amazing. OWO both ways again very good, several positions all delivered with enthusiasm. And she is one noisy girl when shes coming. She loves her job me thinks. CIM was another £20, felt I'd spent enough. Shes an interesting girl to talk to as we did have some down time. But I couldnt help note that she was keen to get me out on the hour but I wasnt short changed on the time.
This is an easy positive for me as she delivered everything off her likes list as requested. I had a great time, enjoyed her company and would consider see again, but not for a while. :hi:

Great review MrMatrix and glad your back punting again.

Offline MrMatrix

Cheers MW. I too am pleased to be back. Just hope I get more chances this coming year.
Have a good Christmas MW :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Well done on your milestone, MM. It's a great achievement for any punter, and 100 reviews is particularly Herculean for someone like yourself whose planning for every punt is akin to Escape from Colditz.  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Well done on your milestone, MM. It's a great achievement for any punter, and 100 reviews is particularly Herculean for someone like yourself whose planning for every punt is akin to Escape from Colditz.  :hi:
Cheers CP. Thats how its been the last 4 years. Just dont have the scope for long term planning. Always less than 12 hours notice at best, sorry to say :drinks:

Offline mace-window

Cheers MW. I too am pleased to be back. Just hope I get more chances this coming year.
Have a good Christmas MW :hi:

Likewise and happy new year.