Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Incall in Milton Keynes with ^ Samantha ^ (Tour)  (Read 2385 times)

21 review(s) for ^ Samantha ^ (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline stxrdg4

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 2 hours
Fees: £220
Services: DFK, OWO, fingering (both holes), RO, rimming (me on Samantha), sex

Comms
Got in touch with Samantha on AW and sorted out a booking with some back and forth to confirm preferences. For those familiar with ladies in this group, it's the usual case of putting in an AW booking, then on the day you'll get a call from private number shortly before the scheduled time with instructions on where to go.

The meet
After getting the call from Samantha and details on where to go, I made my way to her flat in what looked like a block of serviced apartments. Samantha is very friendly and welcomed me in, getting me a drink as I sorted out the paperwork and got comfortable.

We went into the bedroom and got down to business. Started out with DFK for a while before losing clothes and moving to oral both ways, rimming (me on Samantha), fingering in both holes, then sex and first (and last) pop. We chatted for a while and then decided to go again with 20 mins to go. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep it up and so I threw in the towel and just got showered and dressed before we said our goodbyes.

Samantha has a great body and my god she gets soaking wet. What's more is that she tastes amazing. I think she's the only person I've met whose juices actively tasted sweet (the only other time I've noticed sweetness is with the very synthetic taste of lube, which wasn't the case with Samantha). For anal play, Samantha is immaculately clean. I got my finger nice and deep in her bum which was completely spotless. Just like the front, her bum tasted great, too.

Samantha is super friendly, chatty (but not too much), knows how to avoid awkward silences, and she's sexy and skilled in the bedroom. The only thing I'll note is that she seems very practical about providing the service and getting you off without so much of the "getting into it" herself. This isn't a problem for me, but it's good to know what to expect out of a booking, because sometimes you may well want someone who gets into it, gives you sexy looks, makes more of the right noises/responses, makes hot comments, etc.

Conclusion
Samantha is sexy, friendly, chatty, and knows how to please. If that's enough for you and you can enjoy the sex without the "passion" (for want of a better word), then I can highly recommend her. If passion's what you're after, I'd advise looking elsewhere. I'd consider her to be good VFM, too (yes, some may say this pricing used to be par for the course, but I think those days may be behind us).

Would I return?
As long as I don't mind the lack of the "passion" stuff I mentioned above and am happy with just having a good time with an SP who knows how to please, is good at what she does, and is good company, then yes I would return without a doubt.

Offline lamboman

She didn't watch Cash in the Attic like she did when I met her then?
My worst punt ever.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online Fuzzyduck

My worst punt ever.

Could have been worse. Look what this guy had to put up with.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264475

Offline SayLess

Thanks for the review. I've been considering seeing Samantha and the details in your review will help me decide.

Offline stxrdg4

My worst punt ever.

Ouch! Fortunately no haha, guess the experience varies a bit. Sorry to hear things were so bad for you.

Offline MrMatrix

I saw this lass some years ago and I rememeber having quite a good time, I'd certainly see her again on my experience.
Pleased you had a good time OP. Dont remember having many tattoos though :hi:

Offline DouglasReynholm

My worst punt ever.
Oh yeah, where's your review then? Which woman? Angela Rippon, Jennie Bond, Gloria Hunniford?

Offline lamboman

Oh yeah, where's your review then? Which woman? Angela Rippon, Jennie Bond, Gloria Hunniford?

:D
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac