Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Chelsea 69 - Bridgewater  (Read 2076 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6226695) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline spw199

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had been looking at Chelsea’s profile for a while on AW   but was not too sure as she was based in a small town /village I was not to keen on visiting.   When I noticed that she was now in Bridgewater I decided to book. As I prefer to have longer visits I decided that I would have a 45 min first session with her.

Called her for a same day session. – 45mins £100

When I arrived at the familiar postcode, near Mercure in Bridgewater,  I contacted her for the street and house number  Nice clean, small house. Very discrete entry.

On getting to the door I discovered that she was  “Beautiful Bonny”  External Link/Members Only (No longer active on this profile but given for cross reference)  who I had had a session with over a year earlier.

I joked that she must now think that she was no longer beautiful but that she was as just as sexy as ever.
Summary: Overall a positive booking with a good looking, curvy and well kept mature lady.  Would definitely recommend.

More Detail:
Accommodation: Nice clean, small house. Very discrete entry. Parking very close and cheap. Probably some free parking if you know the area better. Carpark had PayByPhone so no need for change. Literally 2-3min walk away.

Appearance: Chelsea is a good looking curvy mature lady with huge tits. She was well presented with nice make-up, finger and toe nails painted. I love Milfs/GILFS/Matures and there aren’t many  50+ providers who look as good as her. Curvy but not fat. She was clean and smelt nice. She was wearing a nice skimpy short skirt outfit with some sexy high heels.
She is a Friendly lady and I felt at ease with.

I was offered a drink on arrival but declined. All felt very natural. I'm pretty vanilla so didn't explore too much. Kissing, OWO delivered enthusiastically. RO, was clean and shaved. Tasted nice. Made good noises and got wet. Was told no fingers which is fine. Sex in various positions. Finished with oral and her wanking me before cumming on her huge tits.

A good VFM,  available most w/ends (Fri –Sun)  and easy punt in the Taunton/Bridgewater area, especially if you're fond of a mature lady. Would recommend.