Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivean - Infinity Manchester  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Puntaway

External Link/Members Only

Location - Ashton Old road Manchester. Parlour with reasonable rooms/showers. Parking on the street at the back and access via gate/intercom. Visited during the day and no problems leaving the car outside, quiet enough and no one around.

Costs - £45 for 30mins plus £10 for owo.

Girl - mid 20’s blonde, said Italian but I’d guess Rom or ee area, although spoke really good English and no issues chatting away with her. Figure and body is spot on, nice natural tits, silky smooth skin, few tattoos, with a rather nice round peachy arse.

Action - paid the receptionist and headed to the room quickly followed by Vivean. She was really pleasant and chatty, we had a bit of a flirt and feel and asked if I’d like owo, said I would and handed over the extra £10. Stripped off and got onto the bed and just couldn’t resist that arse. Asked if she’d face sit me which she agreed to no problem. Buried my face between her cheeks as she lowered herself onto me. Tongue darting all over her, clean and fresh and she really seemed into it as I got to work showing her pussy and arse some attention. After a while we switched round and she started the owo. Good action and plenty of eye contact throughout. Not quite full deepthroat but close. Condom on and into doggy. Great view of her backside as I slid in and out. Again she seemed to enjoy it making all the right noises without being over the top. Changed to her on top, bouncing away, got a good feel of her tits and sucked her nipples while she rode my cock. She then got up and squat fucked me. Love this position and usually can’t last that long. Lovely sight of her pussy lips engulfing me as I slid in and out. Condom off and she wanked me until I came while I played with her pussy some more.

Overall - reasonable venue, nice girl, enjoyable fuck - all for £55. Will definitely call again next time I’m passing that way.

Offline youngppunter7

Nice review Puntaway :hi:

Will definitely give this one a go soon. Squat fucking is an art  :dance:

Offline Cord_the_boy

I’ve seen Vivean once recently (couldn’t be arsed reviewing) and yes she’s pleasant enough etc, but one observation I will make is she must have the baggiest fanny I have ever felt.

I’m not even joking, it was almost surreal. So much so that I couldn’t actually keep it up and had to finish myself off by hand. Before all the tiny cock jokes start, I can assure you it’s distinctly average  :D but even with an average penis at my disposal, I should be able to feel at least something.

Anyway, glad you had fun haha

Offline Clungeplunger94

^I'd agree with that. I wonder if her having a child has anything to do with it?
Banned reason: Racist twat
Banned by: Kev40ish