Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milena - Gloucester Road  (Read 694 times)

Offline golden bull

So after being ghosted by Petite Jenny earlier I wasn’t going to hang around like a lemon and quickly utilised my plan B.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329844.0

I had Star and Milena in mind and I always liked the look of Milena when she first appeared but was put off by the bad reviews on Diva itself.

Tossed a coin and went with the latter :- External Link/Members Only

I was in a bad mood when I made this appointment so in hindsight I should’ve taken some time to cool off before diving in.

Location: quiet mews near the infamous flat but it was too quiet and it was late I thought I stood out like a pedo in a nursery 😱.

Milena: when she opened the door I was disappointed. She is the girl in the profile but a lot less glam and a lot plainer, the photoshopper is very skilled.
No make up bar some lippy didn’t help.
I’d put her age at 35 + and she’s a size 10 at least if not 12, not toned and was on the chubby side. I like my women slim and this added to my disappointment.

English was non existent so had to use translator app to communicate.

It was late, I’d just been ghosted so I stayed. At least she was friendly and accommodating.
Service wise she was decent, dfk available on tap, allowed fingering and owo was decent with DT thrown in and fucked her in doggy and then finished in mish for first round.

Clean up and came back in the room and she was on her phone. I had a few messages too so picked up my phone and went through them and one of them was from my ghosted punt 🤣🤣🤣.

Anyway she was glued to her phone so I threw my phone on my pile of clothes and told her to give me a massage to get her off the damn thing. Had her massaging me for a while and to be honest I wasn’t attracted to her enough to want to fuck her again😟.

Turned round and second round started with a prolonged oily hand job. She tried hard, more owo but I didn’t like her spitting on my cock. She went to get the rubber but I told her to carry on owo and then mutual masturbation while we dfk but alas I wasn’t able to finish.

Shower and got dressed, she asked me to hang around to help her with something as she can’t read English so I helped her as best I can through translator. I was there 15 minutes past my time and headed out feeling unfulfilled.

She’s a nice lady but not as hot as the pics portray and I was not in the best of moods which didn’t help and the fact she was pissing around with her phone pushed this to a negative.

PS: with regards to the C- section comments. It’s not a C- section, it’s her gut where the layers are folded it made her belly to appear as though she had a scar 😂😂😂

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thank you for the honest review. Unlucky with the punt, hopefully the next one will be better.

Offline Momodan38

PS: with regards to the C- section comments. It’s not a C- section, it’s her gut where the layers are folded it made her belly to appear as though she had a scar 😂😂😂
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unlucky, better luck with the next one 👊