Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty little girl - Greenwich - skinny Lithuanian  (Read 4152 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6131465) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline r2012121020

External Link/Members Only

90 minutes £330

Location - near Greenwich. Smart flat in modern estate that was a bit tricky to find.

Girl - AW photos are accurate. Cracking lithe little figure. As previous reviews have said her lips are a bit OTT, I was expecting them to be a turn off but they suit her.  Also if you've read any other reviews on here you will know - from her replies to those reviews - that she's quite feisty. Not the usual passive EE for sure - plenty of personality.

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, multiple positions, all delivered with skill and enthusiasm.

Only negative was she couldn't take too much tweaking or sucking of her pierced nipples, which I think were done earlier this year. Another review noted this issue I think in May - this meet was in July - so maybe they've bedded in a little by now?

Would I return? I'm not sure I'd do so for another plain GFE session, as there wasn't enough of a connection between us. However she's had some good reviews for sub roleplay - which also appears on her likes list - and I think her personality and figure would suit that. So I could see myself returning for that.

Offline golden bull

Come west and I’ll give this guys crack.