Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia skinny Brazillian Shoreditch - positive BUT  (Read 1828 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline r2012121020

External Link/Members Only

90 minutes £280

Very well reviewed on here so I won't go into great detail. Nice flat on shoreditch high street, the lift takes you straight up to and inside her 'penthouse'. Some earlier reviews complained about issues with codes, but I think she enters them remotely now - you just go straight up.

Photos and all other AW info are accurate. She's certainly a stunner.

Very little conversation and definitely a routine. Wanted to get into penetration within about 5 minutes, but for an hour and a half booking I wanted to spend a bit more time warming up. FK was adequate, OWO was good and she seemed to enjoy RO, although no fingering (I expected this, and would normally be a deal breaker for me - but she was so well reviewed I was willing to compromise).

When the time came I was offered her back door, she seemed veryd isappointed when I said I didn't think it would be my thing (I don't have my A levels, stopped at O Levels), so I thought why not and gave it a go. To be honest, couldn't see what the fuss was all about, and I decided to leave Greece and head back to more familiar territory. Nice mirror which made for some excellent views.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, it wasn't mechanical exactly, just didn't get any feeling of any kind of connection.

A few other reviewers have said positive but XYZ or positive but I wouldn't see her again. I feel the same way.

For what she does, she's excellent, but for me it's just not what I'm looking for. Or this may just be a classic YMMV situation where you click or not. Anyway I think I will stick to english girls where you're more likely to have some personality, at least in my experience.

I guess the main plus for others might be the free and freely offered Anal, but like I said not my thing. Still, good to have ticked that box.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 01:02:51 pm by r2012121020 »