Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brigitte – Black Label - South Kensington  (Read 1673 times)

Offline puntingpumping1920

About Venue: Apartment in South Kensington. The nearest tube stations are Gloucester Road Underground Station and South Kensington Underground Station

Link:  External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Services provided: OW, LK and Penetration (protected)

Time Spent: 60 

Fee: £ 750

Extras: N/A

Appointment Type: In-call

Communication: Text

Punt:       

Positive:   
Slovenian
Put effort into her looks – Beige pedicure/ manicure, YSL pumps, lip fillers, make-up and black lingerie
Glistening white veneers 
Gym toned body 
Amazing body if you're into slim girls with Big tis
Attractive girl
She’s in her late 20’s/ Early 30’s 
She can speak English 
Very easy to talk to   
She gave me cream to moisturize my skin 
Photos accurate
Multiple positions 
Her dress size 8
Big Enhanced tits 
Slim and toned body
She’s around 5’7
Fucked on her sofa
Fingering allowed
Great Location 
Lift access
Easy to find
She had a mirror in her room
The apartment located in a quiet residential area of South Kensington
6/7 mins from Gloucester Road Underground Station and South Kensington Underground Station
Ferrari dealership is around the corner 

Neutral   
Oral with only
Tattoos
24hr porter service 
Her tits felt too hard
Lube used
Security cameras and door entry system 
No air conditioning or fans

Negative      
Lip kissing only (no tongues)
Lied to my face that she provided French Kissing
She is a pump/ dump provider
The agency lied that she will provide GFE 
Very poor BJ Skills - if she wasn’t good looking I wouldn’t have got hard
Apartment is very dated - Travel lodge quality
Old run down building 
Shitty studio apartment 
Squeaky bed   
Counted her fee in my face 
Clock watcher, I caught her glancing at her phone occasionally
I doubt she will provide multiple pops.
Bad vaginal smell

Would I visit again? NO

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 10:10:49 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online hendrix

Yikes. Commiserations PP and thanks for the review. Unacceptable at any price point.

Yikes. Commiserations PP and thanks for the review. Unacceptable at any price point.

I lowkey got robbed

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 10:30:34 pm by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Did you complain to the agency? Is customer service better at that price point as in will the agency do anything like a discount next meet for the terrible service? She's worse than bad latina WGs but costs 10 times more because of her looks command a premium. She is stealing a living 😧😧😧. Unlucky man. 

Did you complain to the agency? Is customer service better at that price point as in will the agency do anything like a discount next meet for the terrible service? She's worse than bad latina WGs but costs 10 times more because of her looks command a premium. She is stealing a living 😧😧😧. Unlucky man.

I did complain 😡🤬

Hidden Image/Members Only

Depends on what agency you use

UK Glamour Girls have always been good at resolving conflicts 🤗

All these other agencies don't care about customer satisfaction

Offline bonapati

Does "resolving conflicts" include refunding your money, a free punt at the same price or a free voucher for the SP to get her vigina sorted?

Frankly, no agency really cares. they are not running a charity - but you knew that anyway. If you are compensated, you will pay for it some how in the future. eiter by being ripped off a gain or flogged more expensive whores. They already know your weakness and they will play on it til you are bled dry.

I am not sure you are helping yourself or your reputation by publishing text message conversation (although it's helpful) you are likely to price yourself out of the market soon. An addictive that may soon mke you travelling to Europe to feed your habit. Be careful my son... slow down, don't let the boogie getcha!

Goes to prove money can't buy you every thing (Not all that glitters is gold) - take a break, reset yourself and hopefully you will strike a lucky doll next time.

P.S. I reckon she's spent that money (on a bag or a line up her nose) now and doesn't even remember you or how she earned. Ces't la vie!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 11:43:28 pm by bonapati »

Online brandnewday75

Thanks for the review. She does look stunning but at that price point you expect the best but instead get mediocre. Crazy.

Sorry you wasted your hard earned. As others have said. It’s getting really difficult to find anything good anymore, even high fee agencies don’t seem to guarantee anything.

Offline JackSaint

FFS PP, that is an absolute shocker, honestly these agencies are stealing a living, just a switchboard for lazy entitled bitches who are charging a fortune for sub standard service. We should advocate a punters panel so they understand what we need in a punt and get these girls through whore school, I'd volunteer to act as letcherer for the girls  :D

Offline Mango_007

:( thanks for the review & TOFTT - she looks stunning shame it's just window dressing.

Offline Momodan38

Cheers for the review and warning  :drinks:

Given her looks it's a damn shame.

I also want to add I'm not crying over £750 🤣😂

I took a high risk gamble.

If I wanted a safe punt I would have saw someone else

I only complained to the receptionist because he acts like he values customer satisfaction.

When I complained I wanted to see what he would do.

He didn't do shit.

I've never complained to Diva about a negative experience because I know they won't do shit.

I would complain to UKGG 🤣😂

UKGG would give me a £100-200 discount on my next booking 🤗🙌🏿

Online brandnewday75

I've never complained to Diva about a negative experience because I know they won't do shit.

I would complain to UKGG 🤣😂

UKGG would give me a £100-200 discount on my next booking 🤗🙌🏿

After my last experience, that's nice to know!  :sarcastic: :thumbsup: