Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: redhotsof - Decent Punt with Latvian Blonde - Outcall  (Read 3053 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445307) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ilovemcnuggets

So upon the previous positive review here, I have decided to book Sofia for an hour, outcall, a few weeks ago. She only does outcalls.

Here is her profile: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Initially messaged through AW, to which I received prompt replies, arranged the time and date, and also exchanged numbers.

Girl: She is on the tall side of average, blonde, very EE looks, slightly chubby, no belly but her curves are soft and not gym toned. C cup boobs, pink nipples, pink pussy, with some pimples on where hair is supposed to be, probably from her shaving technique. The pictures are accurate. She arrived wearing a dress, with a decent amount of make up. Although she probably used a bit too much of her highlighter as the extra shine made her look sweaty in the face lol

Punt
She comes in on time, discreetly dressed. We sit down in the living room, chat for 5 minutes, sort the paperwork, £130 for the hour. And then she comes back, we start kissing, while she allows me to undress her. She does all this with some nervousness suggesting she must be new to the punting game. We make out for a bit, lots of tongue, dfk, while I rub her pussy. She starts with the OWO, it is a sloppy bj with decent tongue action, eye contact, no hands. I facefucked her as well from where I was sitting. Then she puts on the dom and starts riding me on the sofa. At this point I am concerned that we're gonna break the legs of the sofa, so I suggested that we move to the bedroom . I continue with more girl on top, allows all type of nipple sucking, again lots of kissing and then we switch to a cuddle-fuck, then to missionary and then to doggy. She takes a good pounding, no complaints there. Continued with prone bone, which is my favourite position. I took out the dom, jizzed in her mouth. This is about 50 mins into the punt, and I have no energy or will left. We chat, she cleans up in the bathroom, dresses up and kisses good bye, leaving me smiling. 

Verdict  The whole punt developed  almost as if I had pulled a girl from a club, and  did not fee l transactional at all, apart from the money exchange  :thumbsup:
At this price point, it is a decent 1 hour booking compared to others in the market, and you get a decent service. Would I return? Perhaps, if I run out of new options.

Bonus A few days after the punt I spotted her on a dating app.. She may be in this for the short run lads :P 

Offline lillythesavage

So upon the previous positive review here, I have decided to book Sofia for an hour, outcall, a few weeks ago. She only does outcalls.

Here is her profile: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Initially messaged through AW, to which I received prompt replies, arranged the time and date, and also exchanged numbers.

Girl: She is on the tall side of average, blonde, very EE looks, slightly chubby, no belly but her curves are soft and not gym toned. C cup boobs, pink nipples, pink pussy, with some pimples on where hair is supposed to be, probably from her shaving technique. The pictures are accurate. She arrived wearing a dress, with a decent amount of make up. Although she probably used a bit too much of her highlighter as the extra shine made her look sweaty in the face lol

Punt
She comes in on time, discreetly dressed. We sit down in the living room, chat for 5 minutes, sort the paperwork, £130 for the hour. And then she comes back, we start kissing, while she allows me to undress her. She does all this with some nervousness suggesting she must be new to the punting game. We make out for a bit, lots of tongue, dfk, while I rub her pussy. She starts with the OWO, it is a sloppy bj with decent tongue action, eye contact, no hands. I facefucked her as well from where I was sitting. Then she puts on the dom and starts riding me on the sofa. At this point I am concerned that we're gonna break the legs of the sofa, so I suggested that we move to the bedroom . I continue with more girl on top, allows all type of nipple sucking, again lots of kissing and then we switch to a cuddle-fuck, then to missionary and then to doggy. She takes a good pounding, no complaints there. Continued with prone bone, which is my favourite position. I took out the dom, jizzed in her mouth. This is about 50 mins into the punt, and I have no energy or will left. We chat, she cleans up in the bathroom, dresses up and kisses good bye, leaving me smiling. 

Verdict  The whole punt developed  almost as if I had pulled a girl from a club, and  did not fee l transactional at all, apart from the money exchange  :thumbsup:
At this price point, it is a decent 1 hour booking compared to others in the market, and you get a decent service. Would I return? Perhaps, if I run out of new options.

Bonus A few days after the punt I spotted her on a dating app.. She may be in this for the short run lads :P

Glad you enjoyed :hi:.

The leeches will be searching dating apps now :lol:, as they did with her inbox after my review, shame a few more have not reviewed, I think they were hoping nobody else did.